Embrace Creative Play this holiday season! From make-believe worlds, to creative arts & crafts, to just exploring your child's limitless imagination, there are many ways you and your family can enjoy creative play around the holidays.
We invite you to explore the joys of creative play with your children in this 10 day challenge! Every day, we'll feature a new Creative Play "Quick Tip" for you and your family to enjoy together. After we post each new challenge, share in the comments how you enjoyed the Creative Play activity with your family!
Sign up below to join the challenge! Starting November 26th you’ll receive a daily link to the fun activity of the day!
One lucky grand prize winner will select $250 worth of toys from Melissa & Doug's website.
Five runner ups will select $50 worth of toys from Melissa & Doug's website.
We'll add links to each day's challenge here!
- The Creative Play, Every Day sweepstakes starts Tuesday, November 20th at 2:00 pm (ET) and ends Sunday, December 9th at 11:59pm (ET) (the "Sweepstakes Period".
- Enter by replying 10 of the related posts with appropriate comments during the Giveaway Period.
- Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a $250 worth of toys from Melissa & Doug's website
- Five winners will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a $50 worth of toys from Melissa & Doug's website
- The random drawing shall occur on or about December 10, 2012.
- No Purchase Necessary.
- Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older.
- Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.
by NanaKatFNovember 27, 2012 at 2:58 PM
Count me in toO!
by salagaceNovember 27, 2012 at 3:31 PM
by yvettenredNovember 27, 2012 at 3:34 PM
Sign me up for Creative PLay, Every Day!
by Mt.KelsNovember 27, 2012 at 3:49 PMCount me in!
by Mt.KelsNovember 27, 2012 at 3:50 PMCount me in!
by MrsRiNovember 27, 2012 at 4:00 PM
by bbmemaNovember 27, 2012 at 4:16 PM
Another great way to sort out is with socks and face cloths. That way you get help while the child sorts.
November 27, 2012 at 5:11 PM
Sounds like fun!
November 27, 2012 at 7:23 PM