November 20, 2012 at 2:18 PM

whos your favorite band?

Replies

• goddess99
    November 20, 2012 at 2:30 PM

Ahh is Kajagoogoo classic?

• confusednsad38
    November 20, 2012 at 5:59 PM
    Lots of controversy around what's classic...I'm going with The Eagles, Bob Seger , and Queen. I love 80's hairbands too!
  • armyvet06
    November 20, 2012 at 6:00 PM
    Kiss and aerosmith
  • SlapItHigh
    November 20, 2012 at 6:10 PM

So many good ones....probably The Beatles.

• crazymom21
    November 20, 2012 at 6:14 PM
    I grew uo listening to classic rock thanks to my dad. It's hard to pick a favorite band but my all time favorite song is Old Time Of rock n roll by Bob Segar. There are many favorite songs though :)
  • almostthere55
    November 20, 2012 at 6:25 PM

I grew up in the 80's so that's classic rock to me.  Aerosmith, Kiss, Led Zeplin, Chicago, Bon Jovi, gosh so, so many!

• snuggiewoogie
    November 20, 2012 at 7:44 PM

Van Halen, Kiss, The Rolling Stones..... All 80's metal bands......

• AMCMSM
    by AMCMSM
    November 20, 2012 at 7:49 PM

My DH loves Bob Seger the last time he toured my mom surprised us with tickets.

Quoting crazymom21:

I grew uo listening to classic rock thanks to my dad. It's hard to pick a favorite band but my all time favorite song is Old Time Of rock n roll by Bob Segar. There are many favorite songs though :)

• lissalynn83
    November 20, 2012 at 8:43 PM

I'm a huge fan of classic rock. My favorite band has been the Doors since I was 11 years old and my dad introduced them to me. I spent most of my teen years only listening to 60s rock music. My favorite bands are (besides the Doors): Beach Boys, Beatles, Queen, Jefferson Airplane, Hendrix, Cream, Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, Lynyrd Skynyrd and a ton of 60s bands that nobody has more than likely heard of...I could go on forever. I know, my music taste is that of a 60 year old, not a 29 year old...LOL. 

• la_bella_vita
    November 20, 2012 at 11:57 PM

Led Zeppelin

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts