November 20, 2012 at 2:18 PM

whos your favorite band?

Replies

• goddess99
    November 20, 2012 at 2:30 PM

Ahh is Kajagoogoo classic?

• confusednsad38
    November 20, 2012 at 5:59 PM
    Lots of controversy around what's classic...I'm going with The Eagles, Bob Seger , and Queen. I love 80's hairbands too!
  • armyvet06
    November 20, 2012 at 6:00 PM
    Kiss and aerosmith
  • SlapItHigh
    November 20, 2012 at 6:10 PM

So many good ones....probably The Beatles.

• crazymom21
    November 20, 2012 at 6:14 PM
    I grew uo listening to classic rock thanks to my dad. It's hard to pick a favorite band but my all time favorite song is Old Time Of rock n roll by Bob Segar. There are many favorite songs though :)
  • almostthere55
    November 20, 2012 at 6:25 PM

I grew up in the 80's so that's classic rock to me.  Aerosmith, Kiss, Led Zeplin, Chicago, Bon Jovi, gosh so, so many!

• snuggiewoogie
    November 20, 2012 at 7:44 PM

Van Halen, Kiss, The Rolling Stones..... All 80's metal bands......

• AMCMSM
    by AMCMSM
    November 20, 2012 at 7:49 PM

My DH loves Bob Seger the last time he toured my mom surprised us with tickets.

Quoting crazymom21:

I grew uo listening to classic rock thanks to my dad. It's hard to pick a favorite band but my all time favorite song is Old Time Of rock n roll by Bob Segar. There are many favorite songs though :)

• lissalynn83
    November 20, 2012 at 8:43 PM

I'm a huge fan of classic rock. My favorite band has been the Doors since I was 11 years old and my dad introduced them to me. I spent most of my teen years only listening to 60s rock music. My favorite bands are (besides the Doors): Beach Boys, Beatles, Queen, Jefferson Airplane, Hendrix, Cream, Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, Lynyrd Skynyrd and a ton of 60s bands that nobody has more than likely heard of...I could go on forever. I know, my music taste is that of a 60 year old, not a 29 year old...LOL. 

• la_bella_vita
    November 20, 2012 at 11:57 PM

Led Zeppelin

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN