Featured Posts
kmjmlj
popping time
by kmjmlj
November 16, 2012 at 1:28 AM
Popcorn that is! My sweet 80 year old neighbor who treats my kids like his grandkids, is leaving tomorrow until after new years. He wanted to watch the girls open his christmas gift to them. It was a popcorn machine on a stand pretty good size. Also a huge 10 pound container of kernals. We like Tony's on popcorn but we need some popcorn recipes. What do you like to put on your popcorn?

Replies

• kmjmlj
    by kmjmlj
    November 21, 2012 at 11:09 PM
    Sugar? Never would have thought.

Quoting DixieFlower:

How neat! We typically either put sea salt or sugar on ours.

• suetoo
    by suetoo
    November 22, 2012 at 6:17 AM

I love kettle corn or put Parmesan cheese on mine. Anyone have a good recipe for kettle corn?

• mamagoose831
    November 22, 2012 at 10:31 AM
    Fun!! I just got my husband a popcorn machine for his birthday 2 days ago. Haven't had a chance to use it yet but probably will this weekend.
    Have fun experimenting!
  • luvmybug
    November 22, 2012 at 10:45 AM

that is so sweet of him! and i just like a little salt and butter. nothing special.

• pasteeater
    November 22, 2012 at 9:09 PM
    I made popcorn balls and I also made these calls with jello. My son loved it! If you do a search you'll come up with a lot
  • Willow2012
    November 22, 2012 at 11:52 PM
    I had a popcorn maker that melted butter for me while popping popcorn. The butter was usually enough but sometimes I would throw salt in the butter. I would add a bit of butter by adding the popcorn little by little so the butter wasn't all on the top :)
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN