Featured Posts
mommylizTB2809
Trying for #2
November 15, 2012 at 10:40 PM

So I have read many things about things on how to get pregnant fast. but I do know not if I should believe it. Like positions, Foods to eat. What do you think. See the things is my sister and myself are 4 years apart. And me and my sister don't talk. My mom and her sister our 5 years a part and have not talked in 22 years. So that's why I want to have my kids close in age. If you have any tricks about getting pregnant fast plz tell me.

Replies

• jltplk25
    November 16, 2012 at 8:30 AM
    Vitamin E is great for male fertility.

Whole milk and products containing it are great for female reproduction. Here are others but I can't think of them. Lol.

I wouldn't be concerned about age....it also depends on the child's temperament. Mine are 3.5 years apart and the best of buds although 10-15 years from now they may be sworn enemies. ;)
  • OliviasMommy611
    November 16, 2012 at 8:30 AM
    This. :)

Quoting goddess99:

No idea. Here's some baby dust. Good luck =)

baby dust

• cookinmommyof1
    November 16, 2012 at 9:06 AM
    We actually do eat a lot of eggs, because they're cheap. We were starting to think ti would never happen since we hardly ever got to have sex. Dh works a lot of over time and ds always ends up in our bed, but it happened.

Quoting mommylizTB2809:

Congrats. Did you guys eat alot of eggs

Quoting cookinmommyof1:

Some researchers have concluded that foods high in omega 3 help your partners swimmers swim a little better and survive longer, giving them a better chsnce of making it to the egg. The positions thing: missionary is the best, since it allows the sperm to stay in longer, and generally allows for deeper penetration. Woman on top kind of let's the sperm run out, unless you stay together for a while after the deed is done, liek dogs. Lol. I wish you luck and fun in your trying for another. Dh and I tried for 6 months before conceiving number 2. Im about 6 weeks now.

• delanna6two
    November 16, 2012 at 10:05 AM

Hope it happens soon for you.....

• Janet
    by Janet
    November 16, 2012 at 10:32 AM

Quoting SlapItHigh:

Not sure but I hope it happens quickly for you!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts