Featured Posts
ashley_mom09
Penn Foster Online College? Help!
November 15, 2012 at 12:23 AM

SOOO I'm thinking about going to college at first I was going to go an actual college but I have changed my mind due to that my boyfriend might be sick (hopefully he isn't) and we are thinking about having a baby soon... so I just decided to do online school.. Everyone told me to do Penn Foster online.. Has anyone went there? What class did you do? and how long did it take you; how long did you do it a day and how many times a week? I would be doing it full time and every chance I could just to get done with it.. I think about taking the medical billing and coding class.. Please give me feedback. :)
THANKS in advice :)

Replies

• timeforprogress
    November 15, 2012 at 12:32 AM

I don't know anything about Penn Foster. I am working on a graduate degree from Western Govenors University, and I love the program.  The typical commitment for my school is 20 hours a week. 

• splatz
    by splatz
    November 15, 2012 at 12:45 AM

Just make sure that the places you would like to work at would accept that as a degree. My stepmom did Penn Foster & can't get a job with her degree.

• Janet
    by Janet
    November 15, 2012 at 9:04 AM

Make sure it's an accredited school.

• GreenEyes8707
    November 16, 2012 at 3:54 AM
    Its a good idea. Its accredited. Its worth it. You can even get a h.s from then
  • GreenEyes8707
    November 16, 2012 at 3:54 AM
    Them *
  • OliviasMommy611
    November 16, 2012 at 8:32 AM
    Research.research. Research.
  • Paparazzi.Mama
    December 24, 2012 at 12:38 AM

BUMP!

• MichelleMc
    December 25, 2012 at 2:33 PM

I don't know much about it. But here is a bump. Hope you get some more information & you can get all you need. Good Luck.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN