ashley_mom09
Penn Foster Online College? Help!
November 15, 2012 at 12:23 AM

SOOO I'm thinking about going to college at first I was going to go an actual college but I have changed my mind due to that my boyfriend might be sick (hopefully he isn't) and we are thinking about having a baby soon... so I just decided to do online school.. Everyone told me to do Penn Foster online.. Has anyone went there? What class did you do? and how long did it take you; how long did you do it a day and how many times a week? I would be doing it full time and every chance I could just to get done with it.. I think about taking the medical billing and coding class.. Please give me feedback. :)
THANKS in advice :)

Replies

• timeforprogress
    November 15, 2012 at 12:32 AM

I don't know anything about Penn Foster. I am working on a graduate degree from Western Govenors University, and I love the program.  The typical commitment for my school is 20 hours a week. 

• splatz
    by splatz
    November 15, 2012 at 12:45 AM

Just make sure that the places you would like to work at would accept that as a degree. My stepmom did Penn Foster & can't get a job with her degree.

• Janet
    by Janet
    November 15, 2012 at 9:04 AM

Make sure it's an accredited school.

• GreenEyes8707
    November 16, 2012 at 3:54 AM
    Its a good idea. Its accredited. Its worth it. You can even get a h.s from then
  • GreenEyes8707
    November 16, 2012 at 3:54 AM
    Them *
  • OliviasMommy611
    November 16, 2012 at 8:32 AM
    Research.research. Research.
  • Paparazzi.Mama
    December 24, 2012 at 12:38 AM

BUMP!

• MichelleMc
    December 25, 2012 at 2:33 PM

I don't know much about it. But here is a bump. Hope you get some more information & you can get all you need. Good Luck.