ashley_mom09
My boyfriend told me bad news... please read & help!! PLEASE!!!
November 14, 2012 at 8:16 PM

So my boyfriend went to the Dr today; he got really bad news.  He just called me a few minutes ago telling me that his kidneys are going bad... Has anyone ever dated or has a friend or family member that has had this?? He's 22 years young.. He's telling me not to worry about it & that we'll get thrut his... He's like we can get a kidney transplant and stuff. I'm sooo worried... Any advice or anything that helped you?? I'm really extremely worried and I love him sooo much!! We have a whole future planned and I'm so scared of death of losing him... Please help me!!

Replies

• ashley_mom09
    December 5, 2012 at 5:41 PM

hey sorry! I didn't come back for awhile.. but he's all good! thanks for everything!!

• sweetmissy_05
    December 5, 2012 at 6:27 PM

I am so sorry.!!

• Dominosmommy
    December 5, 2012 at 6:45 PM

I have no experience. I am just here to send prayers. Idk what I would do without my BF. He is my soulmate. 

• toybar02
    December 8, 2012 at 1:20 AM
    bump
  • heartslove09
    December 8, 2012 at 1:38 AM
    Try to be strong for him so that you can support him emotionall, the lord will give you strength,God bless you both
  • Sammi20
    by Sammi20
    December 8, 2012 at 1:41 AM

I don't know sorry I hope he gets everything taken care of! Just get his name on a transplant list ASAP! it could take a couple years to get him one (From what I have heard) Until then the Dr's will do everything they can to take care of him.. He is young He will be ok!.. Keep your head up Good luck!

• amanda81919
    December 10, 2012 at 9:04 PM
    My moms have no function.been on dialysis 6 days a week. They cought it very late. They said if they had caught it a year earlier she would have a normal life now. But she's 70
  • Kaseyrose21
    December 10, 2012 at 9:38 PM
    That's weird . does he have a chronic illness ? Kidneys don't just go bad. Especially at his age.
  • la_bella_vita
    December 10, 2012 at 11:44 PM

I'm sorry to hear that