Featured Posts
ashley_mom09
My boyfriend told me bad news... please read & help!! PLEASE!!!
November 14, 2012 at 8:16 PM

So my boyfriend went to the Dr today; he got really bad news.  He just called me a few minutes ago telling me that his kidneys are going bad... Has anyone ever dated or has a friend or family member that has had this?? He's 22 years young.. He's telling me not to worry about it & that we'll get thrut his... He's like we can get a kidney transplant and stuff. I'm sooo worried... Any advice or anything that helped you?? I'm really extremely worried and I love him sooo much!! We have a whole future planned and I'm so scared of death of losing him... Please help me!!

Replies

• Firstbabyboy912
    November 16, 2012 at 1:28 PM

I'm so sorry that you are going through this, my stepmother had kidney failure and she went through a year of dialysis while she was on the waiting list for a new kidney. She recently received a new kidney from a donor and is doing wonderful. Try not to worry and stay positive, I will keep your boyfriend in my prayers! 

• baileymarie723
    November 16, 2012 at 2:02 PM
    I've have kidney disease, so I know what you both are going through. I've known about it for about 5 or 6 years. I haven't had any major problems as of yet. I just have yearly checkups. Having kidney problems isn:t automatically a death sentence. I am sure his doctors will make sure he lives a long life.
  • Pammi86
    by Pammi86
    November 16, 2012 at 8:19 PM

If he needs a transplant I really hope he gets it. Good luck and I am sorry. Hang in there!

• Robbins3188
    November 21, 2012 at 1:45 PM

I am so sorry you guys have to go through this, but stay strong and good luck with everything!

• KRIZZ25
    by KRIZZ25
    November 21, 2012 at 1:46 PM
    HOW LONG U TO BEEN DATING ? I WOULD JUST WAIT AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS.
  • wood1980
    November 21, 2012 at 3:39 PM

I dont have any answers for you, but I believe in the power of prayer!! we will be keeping your family in our prayers!!

• JOEJULA
    by JOEJULA
    November 21, 2012 at 8:19 PM

He is to young for a kidney failure. There has to be a underling issue. Genetic maybe? Pursue the the underlining issue to correct the Kidney Failure.

• DixieFlower
    November 21, 2012 at 10:31 PM

update?

• carole76
    November 22, 2012 at 2:40 PM

Many thoughts and prayers for you and him.  

• Aishamusty
    November 22, 2012 at 3:49 PM

Have no idea but I know for sure some recover , be positive and strong to be able to help him go through all the processes. May the good lord see u you through

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN