Featured Posts
ashley_mom09
My boyfriend told me bad news... please read & help!! PLEASE!!!
November 14, 2012 at 8:16 PM

So my boyfriend went to the Dr today; he got really bad news.  He just called me a few minutes ago telling me that his kidneys are going bad... Has anyone ever dated or has a friend or family member that has had this?? He's 22 years young.. He's telling me not to worry about it & that we'll get thrut his... He's like we can get a kidney transplant and stuff. I'm sooo worried... Any advice or anything that helped you?? I'm really extremely worried and I love him sooo much!! We have a whole future planned and I'm so scared of death of losing him... Please help me!!

Replies

• Firstbabyboy912
    November 16, 2012 at 1:28 PM

I'm so sorry that you are going through this, my stepmother had kidney failure and she went through a year of dialysis while she was on the waiting list for a new kidney. She recently received a new kidney from a donor and is doing wonderful. Try not to worry and stay positive, I will keep your boyfriend in my prayers! 

• baileymarie723
    November 16, 2012 at 2:02 PM
    I've have kidney disease, so I know what you both are going through. I've known about it for about 5 or 6 years. I haven't had any major problems as of yet. I just have yearly checkups. Having kidney problems isn:t automatically a death sentence. I am sure his doctors will make sure he lives a long life.
  • Pammi86
    by Pammi86
    November 16, 2012 at 8:19 PM

If he needs a transplant I really hope he gets it. Good luck and I am sorry. Hang in there!

• Robbins3188
    November 21, 2012 at 1:45 PM

I am so sorry you guys have to go through this, but stay strong and good luck with everything!

• KRIZZ25
    by KRIZZ25
    November 21, 2012 at 1:46 PM
    HOW LONG U TO BEEN DATING ? I WOULD JUST WAIT AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS.
  • wood1980
    November 21, 2012 at 3:39 PM

I dont have any answers for you, but I believe in the power of prayer!! we will be keeping your family in our prayers!!

• JOEJULA
    by JOEJULA
    November 21, 2012 at 8:19 PM

He is to young for a kidney failure. There has to be a underling issue. Genetic maybe? Pursue the the underlining issue to correct the Kidney Failure.

• DixieFlower
    November 21, 2012 at 10:31 PM

update?

• carole76
    November 22, 2012 at 2:40 PM

Many thoughts and prayers for you and him.  

• Aishamusty
    November 22, 2012 at 3:49 PM

Have no idea but I know for sure some recover , be positive and strong to be able to help him go through all the processes. May the good lord see u you through

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts