Featured Posts
splatz
Do you enjoy entertaining/ having people visit your home?
by splatz
November 14, 2012 at 1:26 PM

Why or why not?

It seems like everyone I know loves having people over. I have always felt awkward/uncomfortable with people being over. My house is never feels clean enough (even if it is spotless). It is a huge relief for me when people go home. I'm pretty sure there is something wrong with me, lol. 

Replies

• snuggiewoogie
    November 15, 2012 at 7:53 PM

Yeah but I enjoy it so much better when it's a small group of people.

• Basherte
    November 16, 2012 at 8:16 AM

I don't like people coming over. They disrupt the schedule. 

• Alysse24
    November 16, 2012 at 8:22 AM

I love to entertain people that I've invited to our home.  Uninvited guests, unless it's family, not so much.

• Shelly126
    November 16, 2012 at 9:58 AM
    I love having people over, but I know a lot of people who don't so I wouldn't think anything is wrong with you ;)
    I grew up in a very large family, lots of aunts, uncles and cousins so we always had people around. My parents divorced when I was very young and my mom & I moved in upstairs from my grandparents, (they had a huge house and made an apartment for us on the third floor) so our house was the place everyone seemed to gather. I am so used to being around a crowd, we (DH & I) always have company and I always host thanksgiving and Christmas day, I used to do Christmas eve but it's a lot of work and tends to run late, with 2yr old twins that holiday had to go to someone else!
    Some people would think I'm weird because we have people dropping by so often, but everyone wants to see the boys and likes visiting, plus a lot of my family and DH's family live so close by.
  • almondpigeon
    November 16, 2012 at 10:05 AM

i don't like it.  i feel way too anxious for some reason.  if it's family or a really close friend, i'm fine...but as far as having a dinner party of something like that, no. 

• baileymarie723
    November 16, 2012 at 1:49 PM
    I feel exactly the same way you do. I HATE having people over. I hate it even more when they show up unexpected, or just invite themselves over which my MIL has a tendancy of doing.
  • Pammi86
    by Pammi86
    November 16, 2012 at 8:21 PM

I enjoy it bc I love to cook and bake for people! And I like to show off our apartment when it looks nice lol! I generally just like having people over! : )

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts