Featured Posts
splatz
Do you enjoy entertaining/ having people visit your home?
by splatz
November 14, 2012 at 1:26 PM

Why or why not?

It seems like everyone I know loves having people over. I have always felt awkward/uncomfortable with people being over. My house is never feels clean enough (even if it is spotless). It is a huge relief for me when people go home. I'm pretty sure there is something wrong with me, lol. 

Replies

• SlapItHigh
    November 14, 2012 at 1:55 PM

Yes, I just love being around family and friends.  I dont stress too much about my house being super clean.  It is what it is and I figure my friends and family will accept me for what I am....and that includes a person who has a busy life, lots of kids and a house that isn't always spotless.  

Don't feel bad though.  I think it's normal to feel the way you describe.

• goddess99
    November 14, 2012 at 2:22 PM

I don't care to have people over either. We have a large dog who gets very excited so we have to put her in another room and I hate that.

• heavensdaughter
    November 14, 2012 at 3:06 PM

I'd just as soon go to someone else's house, bring something and help them with clean up, than have to do all the prep and then clean up after at my own house but I don't mind and do it when it's my turn, gladly.  It's kind of like eating out for me.  I don't mind cooking but it sure is nice when the mess is somewhere else, lol

• dee1603
    by dee1603
    November 14, 2012 at 3:08 PM
    I like having guests over. I like it more when they leave lol
  • Dayna29
    by Dayna29
    November 14, 2012 at 3:38 PM

Yes I love having people over. I love get togethers all the time. Maybe because I don't go out much for the socialization. I always have my kids. I do know people that it can be overwhelming for them to have people over. It give them anxiety. So don't worry too much, it happens. Some people I worry about having over. It can be too much. I think its the kind of  people though.

• AleaKat
    by AleaKat
    November 14, 2012 at 3:39 PM
    Yes! It's stressful but its fun.
    I love playing the hostess.
  • DixieFlower
    November 14, 2012 at 8:14 PM

I love having people over. My husband on the other hand hates when we have people over.

• LivinDeadGurl
    November 14, 2012 at 11:16 PM

I love it!

I have bad anxiety issues and always feel weird at someone else's home. I love being around people, but I much prefer to be in my own element.

• Ashley_Carlson
    November 15, 2012 at 12:20 AM

I love entertaining. Then again, I love to cook. So I need someone to eat all the food I cook!

• splatz
    by splatz
    November 15, 2012 at 12:46 AM
    Aww but she is soo cute! She just wants love too. :)
    Quoting goddess99:

I don't care to have people over either. We have a large dog who gets very excited so we have to put her in another room and I hate that.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts