Featured Posts
Violeta191
Upset!!! States petition to leave the USA!
November 12, 2012 at 9:10 PM
"Since WND first reported that residents in the state of Louisiana were petitioning to secede from the U.S., residents in over 20 more states have filed requests with the White House to peaceably break from the union.

Furthermore, the Louisiana petition has topped 14,000 signatures, more than halfway to the threshold needed after which the White House has pledged to respond......."

http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/now-many-states-want-to-secede-from-u-s/

Im from Texas last time i checked it was at 42,000 signatures!!!! Since november 9th!!
Y are people being this way!?
This will make things alot worst!!
( in my opinnion)

Replies

• Leissaintexas
    November 13, 2012 at 5:04 PM

Quoting MomTiara19:

I think if Romney supporters hate America that much just because Obama won they should be able to leave....but dont make it a state to state issue.Make this a individual issue.No need for a freakin civil war!!

We are not a divided America we are a United America.We really need to grow up and move forward.To me this is race baiting,shameful as well as disgusting and unconstitutional.

Get over it...Obama is our president.

We don't hate America. On the contrary, we love our country very much. That's why it saddens us to see what has become of it. I'm having a hard time seeing how this is "race-baiting". It's simply a group of people exercising their Constitutional right to protest the government and the direction they are taking us. Texas has always held the right to secede, since they day they entered the union after being its own republic. There is nothing un-constitutional about it.  I don't hate Obama the man, I disagree completely with his vision for MY future. (I wasn't that crazy about Romney either) Government has gotten entirely to involved in my personal affairs, and being a Texan, that is just criminal. Texans historically have always been very independent and believed in limited govt. I'd definately sign a petition to secede.

• momofsunshine77
    November 13, 2012 at 5:08 PM

I agree with you. 

IMO - It is going to hurt this country a lot more than Obama ever could. 

• Ginnygurl97
    November 13, 2012 at 6:21 PM
    It's not "race baiting". I am so sick and tired of people saying that if you don't like Obama. Or that it's because he's black, or because he's bi-racial, or because I must be predjudice because he's just the greatest thing since sliced bread!!! Guess what?!?! I'm not!!!! And neither are the vast majority of people who aren't his political fans. I don't even give a rats ass if he was born here or not. I think all in all he is a decent, respectable person. I just don't agree w his policies or his vision for this country. I voted for him for his first term, and boy did he do nothing. Not even what he'd said he'd do. Just down right nothing but put us further in debt. I would absolutely love to sign one of those petitions and I am a VERY proud American. But we do need to take a stand again. Our fore fathers would be rolling over in their graves if they knew what this country was coming to :-( Our government has become way to invasive in our lives, it's like freaking nazi germany sometimes "PAPERS!!!!" We have put way to much power in the hands of too few. Too few that really have no idea what goes on in the daily lives of average Americans. Or if they did they forget once they get to Washington. We really are in a sad state people. Sometimes I'm sorry I'm raising children in this screwed up world. Everybody has different views and opinions. Which makes it all the more interesting. And my daddy always taught me a lady doesn't discuss politics or religion with those she doesn't know. So I apologize for going on a rant and expressing just a few of my personal opinions. I am sorry for that.
  • OliviasMommy611
    November 13, 2012 at 6:50 PM
    Me too

Quoting goddess99:

I think it's ridiculous.

• OliviasMommy611
    November 13, 2012 at 6:50 PM
    Me too

Quoting goddess99:

I think it's ridiculous.

• Basherte
    November 14, 2012 at 7:42 AM

what exactly will happen if they secede from the US?

• Da998
    by Da998
    November 14, 2012 at 9:58 AM

Quoting Ginnygurl97:

It's not "race baiting". I am so sick and tired of people saying that if you don't like Obama. Or that it's because he's black, or because he's bi-racial, or because I must be predjudice because he's just the greatest thing since sliced bread!!! Guess what?!?! I'm not!!!! And neither are the vast majority of people who aren't his political fans. I don't even give a rats ass if he was born here or not. I think all in all he is a decent, respectable person. I just don't agree w his policies or his vision for this country. I voted for him for his first term, and boy did he do nothing. Not even what he'd said he'd do. Just down right nothing but put us further in debt. I would absolutely love to sign one of those petitions and I am a VERY proud American. But we do need to take a stand again. Our fore fathers would be rolling over in their graves if they knew what this country was coming to :-( Our government has become way to invasive in our lives, it's like freaking nazi germany sometimes "PAPERS!!!!" We have put way to much power in the hands of too few. Too few that really have no idea what goes on in the daily lives of average Americans. Or if they did they forget once they get to Washington. We really are in a sad state people. Sometimes I'm sorry I'm raising children in this screwed up world. Everybody has different views and opinions. Which makes it all the more interesting. And my daddy always taught me a lady doesn't discuss politics or religion with those she doesn't know. So I apologize for going on a rant and expressing just a few of my personal opinions. I am sorry for that.

• Da998
    by Da998
    November 14, 2012 at 10:45 AM

Not looking to argue here, I respect every persons feelings and opinions.  I am not happy with the last four years either, but, I understand that with a house of republicans against him, 8 years of Bush  and wars and the rich getting richer right behind him, how could anyone have expected anyone to fix all of that in just 4 years? Clinton couldn't do in 4 and he was in exactly the same predicament but was not sharp enough to keep from being caught with his pants down (couldn't help myself).  I voted for Obama and would have never voted for Romney, but I did my homework.  I reviewed and read as much as I could about their plans, their past records etc. Republicans want to force their religious beliefts upon the entire country, obliterate women's rights (we fought way  too hard for this) and oppress our LBGT brothers and sisters (why can't they choose to live as their hearts desire with the same rights as others?).  All of this  makes me feel like we could go back to slavery.  I wish Obama was stronger in the last four years, he lacked backbone----he couldn't go against the very rich (as a hardworking middle income american, I understand how that could happen).  Choosing a republican would have been more disasterous right now, I don't think people really see that.  They based their decision to vote Republican on how much taxes they had to pay in the last four years (due to republicans blocking tax cuts for the middle class [those who make less than $200,000] intentionally so that the middle class vote for republican and again  go back to old policies (making the rich richer with lower taxes than the average hard working american, not to mention going back to war which also makes the rich richer) while again making the deficit bigger.  Sorry, I could just go on and on. Anyway my point was really, how could anyone have expected Obama to really make change in only 4 years.  Threatening a civil war will only makes things worst, we should join together to make the economy better.  It's just too bad that we're not in those sessions, you're definitely right about trusting our future to just a few.

• SouthernMom2012
    November 14, 2012 at 11:38 AM

I agree with everyone saying that it isn't a racial issue. I don't care if our president was purple with pink polka-dots. If he ran this country with good morals and actually did something for our country that's what matters! If we would have stuck with the morals our founding fathers founded this country on we wouldn't be in this mess. I'm from one of the states that is looking to leave the US and I have to say I'm torn about it. I want to sign and say yes let me have my freedom and my God but then I look at my grandfathers and my uncles and my brother in law and how they fought in wars for this country. Everything they fight for is in vain if we go through with this. This should be a message to the president wether he be democratic or republican or white or black or red or whatever. The country isn't happy. Did you know New York was wanting to sucede too? And they voted for Obama! It's not a racial issue, it's about what the people expected from a leader and didn't get it. We don't a repeat of the last four years. We want improvement and obviously the people in those states, whether they be blue or red, don't feel we are going to get improvement. This should be a call to the White House to wake up and bring our country back together! Put down the differences and work together. Fix our problems, sit down like grown up work through this! Start acting your age and stop acting your shoe size!

• Pammi86
    by Pammi86
    November 14, 2012 at 1:10 PM

This world is crazy!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN