Featured Posts
Janet
Are you shopping with a credit card?
by Janet
November 12, 2012 at 11:01 AM

Replies

• shadow_lark
    November 12, 2012 at 12:26 PM
    I may put one or two little things on my card. i try to use it every month and then pay it off so that i can build my credit.
  • Janet
    by Janet
    November 12, 2012 at 12:31 PM

You have to leave a balance to build good credit. Maybe you could leave a little tiny balance.

Quoting shadow_lark:

I may put one or two little things on my card. i try to use it every month and then pay it off so that i can build my credit.

• shadow_lark
    November 12, 2012 at 12:37 PM

i hate to say it, but there is more than a tiny balance on my card right now :/

Quoting Janet:

You have to leave a balance to build good credit. Maybe you could leave a little tiny balance.

Quoting shadow_lark:

• Janet
    by Janet
    November 12, 2012 at 1:50 PM

Look on the bright side. You are building credit. :)

Quoting shadow_lark:

Quoting Janet:

Quoting shadow_lark:

• la_bella_vita
    November 12, 2012 at 1:51 PM

No

• heavensdaughter
    November 12, 2012 at 2:04 PM

We don't use credit cards.  I have zero faith in my or my husband's ability to use the responsibly.  I'd prefer to only be able to spend the money we already have

• shadow_lark
    November 12, 2012 at 3:26 PM

Yes....I just wish I was better at telling dh no.  it's his damn truck that put my card to its limit.

Quoting Janet:

Look on the bright side. You are building credit. :)

Quoting shadow_lark:

Quoting Janet:

Quoting shadow_lark:

• Kris_PBG
    November 12, 2012 at 3:28 PM
    I buy everything on credit card - and then pay it all off, in full, every month.
  • Kris_PBG
    November 12, 2012 at 3:28 PM
    Quoting Janet:

No you do not - that is a myth.
  • superwoman8977
    November 12, 2012 at 7:09 PM

yep we put everything on the card and then pay in full each month.  We have earned 2 vacations doing this :)

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts