Featured Posts
Janet
Are you shopping with a credit card?
by Janet
November 12, 2012 at 11:01 AM

Replies

• shadow_lark
    November 12, 2012 at 12:26 PM
    I may put one or two little things on my card. i try to use it every month and then pay it off so that i can build my credit.
  • Janet
    by Janet
    November 12, 2012 at 12:31 PM

You have to leave a balance to build good credit. Maybe you could leave a little tiny balance.

Quoting shadow_lark:

I may put one or two little things on my card. i try to use it every month and then pay it off so that i can build my credit.

• shadow_lark
    November 12, 2012 at 12:37 PM

i hate to say it, but there is more than a tiny balance on my card right now :/

Quoting Janet:

You have to leave a balance to build good credit. Maybe you could leave a little tiny balance.

Quoting shadow_lark:

• Janet
    by Janet
    November 12, 2012 at 1:50 PM

Look on the bright side. You are building credit. :)

Quoting shadow_lark:

Quoting Janet:

Quoting shadow_lark:

• la_bella_vita
    November 12, 2012 at 1:51 PM

No

• heavensdaughter
    November 12, 2012 at 2:04 PM

We don't use credit cards.  I have zero faith in my or my husband's ability to use the responsibly.  I'd prefer to only be able to spend the money we already have

• shadow_lark
    November 12, 2012 at 3:26 PM

Yes....I just wish I was better at telling dh no.  it's his damn truck that put my card to its limit.

Quoting Janet:

Look on the bright side. You are building credit. :)

Quoting shadow_lark:

Quoting Janet:

Quoting shadow_lark:

• Kris_PBG
    November 12, 2012 at 3:28 PM
    I buy everything on credit card - and then pay it all off, in full, every month.
  • Kris_PBG
    November 12, 2012 at 3:28 PM
    Quoting Janet:

No you do not - that is a myth.
  • superwoman8977
    November 12, 2012 at 7:09 PM

yep we put everything on the card and then pay in full each month.  We have earned 2 vacations doing this :)

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN