Featured Posts
splatz
What are you getting your SO/ hubby/ BF...
by splatz
November 11, 2012 at 12:41 AM
For Christmas?

I'm struggling with ideas this year for mine. His birthday is Nov 21st so its hard to come up with good gifts so close together.

Replies

• auntangelofsix
    November 11, 2012 at 1:02 AM
    I hear you my hubby's is dec 6th..
  • EmmaZate
    November 11, 2012 at 1:03 AM
    I'm thinking about getting him the iPad mini and a new tv for the bedroom because he has complained about not having one since ours got stolen in the breakin.
  • splatz
    by splatz
    November 11, 2012 at 1:36 AM
    Thats even worse! Every time I ask he just says he doesn't want anything.

So far for his birthday I got a groupon to a new restaurant he thought sounded good. And another to a really neat huge used book store. So I'm hoping we can get a babysitter and make the day of it for his birthday. I need to come up with something else though. I feel like a cheapskate right now lol.

I have been saving so hopefully I can get him a tablet for Christmas. Its just hard since I have such a tiny budget being a sahm. :/

Quoting auntangelofsix:

I hear you my hubby's is dec 6th..
  • delanna6two
    November 11, 2012 at 8:12 AM

Hope you get some ideas...we don't usually exchange gifts just buy for the children..

• MichelleMc
    November 11, 2012 at 10:36 AM

Usually we don't go all out for each other for Christmas. Jonathan comes first & foremost.

This year, we want to get kayaks for each other though. Luckily, we can put that off since they won't be able to go into the water for months after, LOL. So, it can come after Christmas. Win too as it is something to do together.

• NeverABreak
    November 11, 2012 at 11:43 AM

I'm having arts and crafts boot camp with the kids until Christmas! I'm up to me knees in paint, glitter, and clay! Everyone is getting homemade gifts this year. ;)

• LivinDeadGurl
    November 11, 2012 at 1:50 PM

No clue yet.

• goddess99
    November 11, 2012 at 2:57 PM

Chris's birthday is Dec. 19th. so that's hard too.

For his bday I am getting him a gift card to Kmart because they can also be used at Sears, he wants some Craftsman tools.

For Christmas I am getting him a Dilbert desk calendar, he asked for. And this dvd set he's been talking about for 5 years. He probably thinks I forgot but the other day I remembered lol and found it on Amazon. I don't know what else I'm going to get but there will be more. Z is getting him some of his favorite foods from England. Hopefully they arrive in time. fingers crossed

• Momma-2boys
    November 11, 2012 at 3:28 PM
    We only exchange gifts the kids bought us other than that nothing gift wise.
  • MistressMinerva
    November 11, 2012 at 3:50 PM

Have no clue yet.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts