Featured Posts
babygirlsmom12
i want another baby
November 8, 2012 at 9:24 PM

I have a 5 month old daughter and i love it. For some reason in the past few weeks i want to have another baby.. Idk why..i kno i am nuts..I just feel like i can handle it.. im 24 years old. i want my babies close in age..idk..help

Replies

• goddess99
    November 8, 2012 at 10:16 PM

I always say to ask yourself a few questions and see if you can do it. Can you afford another baby, without going on welfare of course? Is your home big enough to house another person? And does your husband want another child? If any of these are no then you're not ready.

• samantha25572
    November 8, 2012 at 10:50 PM

I know how you feel. My little boy turned one last month and im getting the baby ich again. I want my children close together in age to. If you feel you can take care of two children so young and close in age like that then go for it.

• SlapItHigh
    November 8, 2012 at 11:16 PM

Me too :).

• Janet
    by Janet
    November 9, 2012 at 8:59 AM

I never really wanted mine close in age.

• lilsis65
    November 9, 2012 at 11:30 AM

I had mine 6 years apart and they are very close. 23 16 and 12. My oldest helps out with going to football games to just hanging out with his brothers. Its nice cause you only have 1 to get a car for at a time 1 in high school at a time and they get the attention they need in those trying years of body changes.

• CheesyKitty
    November 9, 2012 at 11:32 AM
    All mine were Yes, and I got pregnant a month before dd was 1.

Quoting goddess99:

I always say to ask yourself a few questions and see if you can do it. Can you afford another baby, without going on welfare of course? Is your home big enough to house another person? And does your husband want another child? If any of these are no then you're not ready.

• signingmama2915
    November 9, 2012 at 12:23 PM
    A doctor once told me it takes a Womens body a year to recover from giving birth and being pregnant.
  • delanna6two
    November 9, 2012 at 1:11 PM

Hugs....hope a decision will work out for you....I always have the baby yearnings...

• ladyluke2007
    November 9, 2012 at 1:14 PM

Not crazy, but let your body heal.  I heard once that it takes 2 years after each baby to completely healed.  I don't know how true that is but in any case.....I know how you feel.

• mamalusbear
    November 9, 2012 at 5:16 PM

If you and SO are in agreement and can financially support another child..I'd say go for it.  DS is 11 months old and I'm 4 months pregnant.  I'm excited to have the kids close together, I hope they'll be best friends.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN