goddess99
10 year old President??!
November 8, 2012 at 9:03 PM

So I took my dd to her monthly Rock and Mineral Club meeting this evening and they talked about next months agenda: Election of Officers. My 10 year old wants to run for President and I'm afraid she might actually win. Most of the other members have already been President and are 50 years older than her so they think it's cute and are looking into the bylaws to see if there is an age restriction lol.. *sigh, I can't even imagine... Here's her campaign poster...

going crazy

Replies

• SlapItHigh
    November 8, 2012 at 11:18 PM

Cute!

• Janet
    by Janet
    November 9, 2012 at 8:54 AM

It is cute. But really?

• goddess99
    November 9, 2012 at 9:34 AM

She was so excited but today after we talked about it again she finally realizes how much work it would be. lol so she's out.

Quoting Janet:

It is cute. But really?

• Janet
    by Janet
    November 9, 2012 at 9:45 AM

I think it would be a lot of work for you too.

Quoting goddess99:

She was so excited but today after we talked about it again she finally realizes how much work it would be. lol so she's out.

Quoting Janet:

It is cute. But really?

• goddess99
    November 9, 2012 at 9:56 AM

I know, that's what I was afraid of. I don't have anywhere near the knowledge or interest in rocks and minerals as Zadessa does so I would be useless to her. Maybe she could be the aide to the secretary or something lol. Practice her typing.

Quoting Janet:

Quoting goddess99:

Quoting Janet:

It is cute. But really?

• delanna6two
    November 9, 2012 at 1:23 PM

I think the assisting is a good idea....hope all works out.

Quoting goddess99:

I know, that's what I was afraid of. I don't have anywhere near the knowledge or interest in rocks and minerals as Zadessa does so I would be useless to her. Maybe she could be the aide to the secretary or something lol. Practice her typing.

Quoting Janet:

Quoting goddess99:

Quoting Janet:

It is cute. But really?

• MistressMinerva
    November 9, 2012 at 2:55 PM

Cute

• splatz
    by splatz
    November 11, 2012 at 12:16 AM
    Haha she is so cute! :)
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups