splatz
Christmas List
by splatz
November 5, 2012 at 11:15 AM
Have your kids started making theirs yet? What is on it?

Replies

• Pammi86
    by Pammi86
    November 5, 2012 at 11:19 AM

Olivia is not old enough to make a list yet and she seems to want everthing lol, but we are pretty much done with her besides some clothes and disney dvds...maybe some books!

• MichelleMc
    November 5, 2012 at 12:54 PM

I got him his first concert ticket, the ride there. A video game he wanted, and then waiting on the remaining list. He won't go out there, a few things I am sure will be on it, like xbox live or points, another video game maybe, something Steampunk.

• goddess99
    November 5, 2012 at 1:06 PM

American girl doll clothes, a new boombox, this Polly Pocket pet thing, Skylander figures, ... Z's list so far.

• splatz
    by splatz
    November 5, 2012 at 7:44 PM
    Oh!! I loved Polly Pocket when I was little. They are so different now!

Cam wants the Skylanders game and figures too.

Quoting goddess99:

American girl doll clothes, a new boombox, this Polly Pocket pet thing, Skylander figures, ... Z's list so far.

• auntangelofsix
    November 5, 2012 at 11:45 PM
    No not yet only have one that is old enought to do that this year since the baby will not be 1 till the 28th..
  • splatz
    by splatz
    November 6, 2012 at 12:59 AM

Littlest is only 2, so she can't make a list. But, she wants everything and anything Lalaloopsy. :)

• splatz
    by splatz
    November 6, 2012 at 1:01 AM

Oldest wants the Skylanders game & figures. And science stuff, that is all he has asked for so far that I can remember. lol

• delanna6two
    November 6, 2012 at 5:44 AM

American Girl sent us a catalog randomly thru the mail....those are the prettiest dolls.

Quoting goddess99:

• delanna6two
    November 6, 2012 at 5:48 AM
    got a list from one of my teens...jewelry and clothes
  • OliviasMommy611
    November 6, 2012 at 6:51 AM
    She would like everything. Lol