Featured Posts
SheciaBaby
NEED HELP AND FAST
November 4, 2012 at 10:16 PM

My youngest DD is sleeping in bed with us. Has been since four months after she was in the PICU for a week and we just never broke the habit. Now I think it's time to break the habit. But when we lay her down in the pack and play she pops her head up and screams bloddy murder! What is it ??! and how do i fix it ?

Replies

• SlapItHigh
    November 4, 2012 at 11:14 PM

sorry, I'm no help.  We love having our kids sleep in bed with us!

• dee1603
    by dee1603
    November 4, 2012 at 11:15 PM
    Gonna take a few days to get back to schedule.
  • cupcake7610
    November 5, 2012 at 1:14 AM
    I kinda had this issue with my son. I just made sure his bed was next to mine. I would also hold my hand over the edge of the playpen, just so he knew I was there. It will get better, just takes time. Try putting like something of yours that smells like you, in the playpen. Might help. Good luck!
  • mom2gr8tgirls
    November 5, 2012 at 1:41 AM
    How old is she?
  • OliviasMommy611
    November 5, 2012 at 5:39 AM
    Sorry,
    No
    Advice.
  • splatz
    by splatz
    November 5, 2012 at 8:29 AM
    Sounds pretty normal. Hope things get better for you soon!
  • Pammi86
    by Pammi86
    November 5, 2012 at 11:21 AM

How old is she? My dd is almost 18 months and we can not get her out of our bed either! She makes herself throw up and all! I have no idea what to try anymore but I have to figure it out bc we have baby #2 due in June!

• WonderWomanSV
    November 5, 2012 at 12:17 PM

I agree with cupcake.

Quoting cupcake7610:

I kinda had this issue with my son. I just made sure his bed was next to mine. I would also hold my hand over the edge of the playpen, just so he knew I was there. It will get better, just takes time. Try putting like something of yours that smells like you, in the playpen. Might help. Good luck!

• DixieFlower
    November 5, 2012 at 2:00 PM

How old is DD? My children slept in our room/bed with us until they were ready to be on their own.

• EmmaZate
    November 5, 2012 at 2:06 PM
    Get a side by side bassinet sleeper. It sits alongside your bed, where se feels safe, and yet is still seperate.
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts