goddess99
November Chat
November 4, 2012 at 7:05 PM

Hi everyone. Welcome back!! Talk about whatever you want here.

pumpkin pie

Replies

• delanna6two
    November 29, 2012 at 1:25 PM

Will be glad for those warmer temps this weekend.

• delanna6two
    November 29, 2012 at 1:27 PM

watched the tree lighting (Rockefeller) last night.

• momof3jam
    November 29, 2012 at 1:30 PM

My 10 year old had SURGERY late Tuesday night. I was terrified!!

He broke both bones in his arm at school. The doctor couldn't get it back together for a long time and had to put pins in it. We got up to the pediatric ICU for recovery and I saw some of the SADDEST things, poor sick kids, cancer, crying in pain, holy crap it broke my heart!

• goddess99
    November 29, 2012 at 2:03 PM

Aww =( hope he feels better soon.

Quoting momof3jam:

He broke both bones in his arm at school. The doctor couldn't get it back together for a long time and had to put pins in it. We got up to the pediatric ICU for recovery and I saw some of the SADDEST things, poor sick kids, cancer, crying in pain, holy crap it broke my heart!

• mrsnoble2004
    November 29, 2012 at 4:15 PM

Tenet'ke is up to 9 lbs. and is 22 inches long. Have been cleared to start taking him to our regular pedi. which is about 5mins from the house instead of a 45 min. drive.

• mrsnoble2004
    November 29, 2012 at 4:16 PM

How weird would it look if I only put up the top half of the christmas tree? We have some space issues.

• goddess99
    November 29, 2012 at 7:12 PM

Idk, I'm sure it will look fine. We didn't decorate the bottom of our tree because the cats keep taking the ornaments off lol.

Quoting mrsnoble2004:

How weird would it look if I only put up the top half of the christmas tree? We have some space issues.

• splatz
    by splatz
    November 29, 2012 at 11:51 PM
    The pediatric ICU is so sad, I agree. My best friend had a kidney/liver transplant in high school and I spent a LOT of time visiting there. So hard to hear and see.

Hope your little man heals up asap!

Quoting momof3jam: