Featured Posts
goddess99
November Chat
November 4, 2012 at 7:05 PM

Hi everyone. Welcome back!! Talk about whatever you want here.

pumpkin pie

Replies

• delanna6two
    November 29, 2012 at 1:25 PM

Will be glad for those warmer temps this weekend.

• delanna6two
    November 29, 2012 at 1:27 PM

watched the tree lighting (Rockefeller) last night.

• momof3jam
    November 29, 2012 at 1:30 PM

My 10 year old had SURGERY late Tuesday night. I was terrified!!

He broke both bones in his arm at school. The doctor couldn't get it back together for a long time and had to put pins in it. We got up to the pediatric ICU for recovery and I saw some of the SADDEST things, poor sick kids, cancer, crying in pain, holy crap it broke my heart!

• goddess99
    November 29, 2012 at 2:03 PM

Aww =( hope he feels better soon.

Quoting momof3jam:

He broke both bones in his arm at school. The doctor couldn't get it back together for a long time and had to put pins in it. We got up to the pediatric ICU for recovery and I saw some of the SADDEST things, poor sick kids, cancer, crying in pain, holy crap it broke my heart!

• mrsnoble2004
    November 29, 2012 at 4:15 PM

Tenet'ke is up to 9 lbs. and is 22 inches long. Have been cleared to start taking him to our regular pedi. which is about 5mins from the house instead of a 45 min. drive.

• mrsnoble2004
    November 29, 2012 at 4:16 PM

How weird would it look if I only put up the top half of the christmas tree? We have some space issues.

• goddess99
    November 29, 2012 at 7:12 PM

Idk, I'm sure it will look fine. We didn't decorate the bottom of our tree because the cats keep taking the ornaments off lol.

Quoting mrsnoble2004:

How weird would it look if I only put up the top half of the christmas tree? We have some space issues.

• splatz
    by splatz
    November 29, 2012 at 11:51 PM
    The pediatric ICU is so sad, I agree. My best friend had a kidney/liver transplant in high school and I spent a LOT of time visiting there. So hard to hear and see.

Hope your little man heals up asap!

Quoting momof3jam:

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN