Featured Posts
CafeMom Team
Do you ever give people holiday gifts which you’d also like to receive?
October 24, 2012 at 10:45 AM

We're probably all guilty of giving holiday gifts that we wouldn't mind keeping for ourselves. We want to give people gifts that they will love!

We recently gave 10 moms a pair of Dearfoams slippers to enjoy for themselves or give to a loved one for the holidays. With their stylish look and amazing comfort, everyone may want to wear their Dearfoams all day long.

Tell us...
Do you ever give people holiday gifts that you would love to keep for yourself?

We can't wait to hear from you!

** The CafeMom Team

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

Replies

• steelcrazy
    November 20, 2012 at 10:47 AM

I am currently muddling my way through getting my slippers ordered.  I am having a difficult time deciding which style to purchase as they all are stylish and look so comfy.  

I am currently on hold with AmEx attempting to register my card.  I guess it was a good thing that I worked all weekend and didn't get around to this until today.  I have to say that the wait time to register the card is longer than I was expecting.  I've been waiting on hold for 4 minutes thus far.

Wait time was 6 minutes and the operator barely spoke English.  I am going to assume that the call center is in India.  When giving my street address I gave my house number, street name, and then said "Street".  The operator asked me if that would be abbreviated "S-T"  LMAO.  It was quite the adventure.  I am keeping my figers crossed that he got my address typed in correctly.

• steelcrazy
    November 20, 2012 at 12:57 PM

I was just looking at the website, and I really really like these ones.

COLOR BLOCKED FUZZY CLOG

• othermom
    November 20, 2012 at 6:21 PM

I recieved my gift card today and registered it and was able to order my slippers. I had found a pair I had really wanted and for a while they had been out of stock in my size. I was so excited to check today and see that they had one pair in my soze in stock so I ordered them. It will be wonderful to get a new pair of slippers for me. It has been a long time since I had goten a new pair. I am very excited and can not wait for them to get here.

• othermom
    November 20, 2012 at 6:22 PM

Quoting steelcrazy:

I am currently muddling my way through getting my slippers ordered.  I am having a difficult time deciding which style to purchase as they all are stylish and look so comfy.  

I am currently on hold with AmEx attempting to register my card.  I guess it was a good thing that I worked all weekend and didn't get around to this until today.  I have to say that the wait time to register the card is longer than I was expecting.  I've been waiting on hold for 4 minutes thus far.

Wait time was 6 minutes and the operator barely spoke English.  I am going to assume that the call center is in India.  When giving my street address I gave my house number, street name, and then said "Street".  The operator asked me if that would be abbreviated "S-T"  LMAO.  It was quite the adventure.  I am keeping my figers crossed that he got my address typed in correctly.

I had that trouble while registering mine too. I had to repeat my address 3 times

• othermom
    November 20, 2012 at 6:24 PM
    http://www.dearfoams.com/event/catalog:detail/catalogCode/VELOUR-BOOTIE-W-FAUX-FUR-DF402/categoryCode/Women-Boot-Bootie These are the slippers I ordered
  • Flaca43
    by Flaca43
    November 20, 2012 at 8:46 PM

I love Dearforms!! I have needed some new ones for a while now. Couldn't get any because I told MIL last year I needed new slippers and she and FIL bought me some other slippers...but those ones are bad now and I want to get me some Dearforms!!

• jaytee
    by jaytee
    November 20, 2012 at 11:28 PM

I really wish we could order any pair we wanted! I can't wait for the money to go back on my card (I had problems) so I can order a pair but I am having a hard time chossing because I have fallen in love with a pair that isn't on the list :-(

• molleyb
    by molleyb
    November 21, 2012 at 7:45 AM

THAT SHOWS YOU REALY DO LIKE THE PERSON.THAT IS IF YOU HAVE GOOD TASTE HA HA.

• cyrosado
    November 21, 2012 at 7:56 PM

Handbags and clothes is my weakness so is hard for me to let them go, but I do.

i love giving gifts 

• Bmama1
    by Bmama1
    November 24, 2012 at 12:48 PM

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet! Look, I got my slippers today and am totally impress at the comfort and quality! I didn't realize when I ordered them that they have indoor/outdoor soles.

WIN!
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts