CafeMom Team
Do you ever give people holiday gifts which you’d also like to receive?
October 24, 2012 at 10:45 AM

We're probably all guilty of giving holiday gifts that we wouldn't mind keeping for ourselves. We want to give people gifts that they will love!

We recently gave 10 moms a pair of Dearfoams slippers to enjoy for themselves or give to a loved one for the holidays. With their stylish look and amazing comfort, everyone may want to wear their Dearfoams all day long.

Tell us...
Do you ever give people holiday gifts that you would love to keep for yourself?

We can't wait to hear from you!

** The CafeMom Team

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

Replies

• SlapItHigh
    November 12, 2012 at 8:39 PM

Sure, sometimes.

• SlapItHigh
    November 12, 2012 at 8:39 PM

I do love slippers.  The dearfoams are nice!

• jaytee
    by jaytee
    November 14, 2012 at 5:09 PM

I received my gift card to order the slippers today. I tried to order but the website is currently not working for me. Gonna try again a little later. I'm excited! 

• jaytee
    by jaytee
    November 14, 2012 at 5:10 PM

Oh and I always buy gifts that I like too.

• MistressMinerva
    November 14, 2012 at 5:18 PM

Yep

• DixieFlower
    November 14, 2012 at 8:02 PM

I can't say I've ever given something that I wanted.

• the3Rs
    by the3Rs
    November 15, 2012 at 6:07 PM

I was SO excited to be picked!  My gift card arrived today and I immediately went onto the Dearfoam's website to order the slippers.  Of the 5 options they asked us to choose from one of the options would be PERFECT for my DH, so I decided I would buy them for him.

Went through the online purchase process and the gift card was declined.

So, I called Dearfoams who said I needed to activate the card at American Express.

So, I called American Express who said I did NOT need to activate, and that the $48 had been charged by Dearfoams!  They indicated that since Dearfoams had said it was declined it would take EIGHT DAYS for the money to load back onto the card.

So...I call Dearfoams AGAIN and they said the same thing - need to activate the gift card.

So...I call American Express AGAIN and they said, no you don't need to activate but you do need to register - ummm...why didn't they do that the FIRST time I called???

So...now I've registered...have to wait for the $$ to get back on the card...so I can buy the slippers.

bad

• Kmakksmom
    November 16, 2012 at 4:09 PM

Oh I love Dearfoams!  I get a new pair every year since I wear them out, lol...

There are times when I give when I'd like to receive the same thing.  It happens!

• GwenMB
    by GwenMB
    November 16, 2012 at 4:51 PM

Yes, I think I have given gifts that I'd like to receive.  Hopefully the recipient liked them, too!

• Madelaine
    November 16, 2012 at 4:59 PM

yep