some of you ladies like to be creative, some of you like to save money
and some of you like to use your resources to the fullest. Here are some
tips to card making that can help you along the way!
1. Keep scrap paper and use it to punch out shapes with hole punches. You can even use them for confetti.
2. If making cards with children use washable inkpads.
3. Keep a notebook near you to jot down card ideas.
4. Coat the end of ribbons with clear nail polish to prevent fraying.
5. If you make a mistake, don't fret, use an embellishment to cover it up.
6. Store glitter in salt shakers. It makes using glitter so much easier.]
7. Store inkpads low on ink upside down to help the ink soak to the top.
Consider anything "game" for making cards. Items such as kleenex boxes,
paper cups, etc. can have really cool designs on them.
I keep a bottle of cherry scented essential oil with my card making supplies, and I put a very light touch to the edge of my cards. It adds just a little extra touch. I found a candy apple oil I'm going to use for Christmas. It smells just like the Winter Candy Apple from BBW.