Featured Posts
babynurse454
How Do You Know...??
October 8, 2012 at 1:42 PM
And what makes you a good mommy?? We have beautiful, incredible 10 year old dd....I ask myself this question a lot!!

Replies

• jltplk25
    October 8, 2012 at 9:49 PM
    I dot think I'm a good mom. I'm a mom that is learning the ropes very day.
  • Janet
    by Janet
    October 9, 2012 at 9:20 AM

From all I have heard from you, you sound like a good mom.

• puertoricangeek
    October 9, 2012 at 11:02 AM

How do I know I am a good mommy. The fact that i would do evertything for him but I don't I allow him to jump on the bed and I let him get into things so that he understands cause and effect. Needless to say he had leared to not close the closet door behind him (he wasn't in there for long. I was in the room) and that if he doesn't look both was he will be like the squirl that got hit by the car (no i didn't tramatize him, but now he reminds me to look both ways). 

I also know because I can make him smile and i know what his favorite book, toy, movie, and clothes are. I let him help me cook and wash dishes. We play hide and seek tickle fights and I kiss bo bo's. 

There are so many things that make all of us great mommys. You all are great as long as you aren't abusing your child or neglecting them you are a great mommy. Remember you are helping shape these little lifes and however you show you love them, or however you disipline your kids it will play into their character when they are adults and parents them selves.

• Kageegirl
    October 9, 2012 at 11:07 AM
    I'm a good mommy because I see it in my boys. The smiles on their faces, the sound of their laughter, the choices they make, the friends they choose to surround themselves with ect. To me being a mommy isn't about being a good mommy or bad mommy it's about making the right choices.
  • la_bella_vita
    October 9, 2012 at 12:57 PM

Everyone always tells me I'm a great mom :)

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts