Ginnygurl97
Help please!!! (PIOG)UPDATE
October 8, 2012 at 4:29 AM
Update:::Ok. So I called doc about 5 and he said to go to hospital. I live across the street literally so we walked right over. They started me on terbutaline (not sure if I spelled it right) and I have a very nasty UTI. But he's keeping me on a 24 observation because I'm still contracting every 30 mins or so. :-( and my cervix is very soft but not quite dialating yet.

I'm so not normally the type to do this but, I've been having a lot of BH the past 3 days and I've been up all night w a terrible headache, back pain, and nausea/vomiting. Plus 4-5 BH an hour. TMI- just went to bathroom and I'm pretty sure I lost mucus plug. It was super thick and pinkish red. I haven't felt him move as much as normal and they are a lot softer movements. I'm 28 weeks and this stuff never happened w my first son. Has anyone had this happen to them? I'm def calling my doc first thing in the morning. Thank you for any help.

Replies

• Darqdaughter
    October 8, 2012 at 5:10 AM

If you are 28 weeks and lost your mucus plug go to the hospital NOW, as in wake up the hubby, call a friend DO NOT DRIVE YOURSELF! but get to the ER. 

Good luck!

• justkeeplaughin
    October 8, 2012 at 5:29 AM
    I would suggest you go also.
  • recovered55
    October 8, 2012 at 5:33 AM
    Go to ER ASAP. You're describing bloody show and early labor. I lost mine at 11am and water broke at 6pm. I wouldn't wait
  • Bethy16
    by Bethy16
    October 8, 2012 at 7:18 AM
    Don't wait GO!!
  • goddess99
    October 8, 2012 at 10:10 AM

Oooh good luck. keep us posted.

• Pammi86
    by Pammi86
    October 8, 2012 at 2:31 PM

Good luck mama!

• SlapItHigh
    October 8, 2012 at 4:29 PM

Glad there is no dilation.  I hope treating the UTI clears everything up!  

• TeaHound
    October 8, 2012 at 4:35 PM
    This. Definitely!!!
    Everything may be okay. But if it isn't, you want whatever might happen to happen AT THE HOSPITAL!!!

Quoting Darqdaughter:

If you are 28 weeks and lost your mucus plug go to the hospital NOW, as in wake up the hubby, call a friend DO NOT DRIVE YOURSELF! but get to the ER. 

Good luck!

• OliviasMommy611
    October 8, 2012 at 6:20 PM
    Good luck
  • jltplk25
    October 8, 2012 at 9:45 PM
    Good luck