KaliyahImani
I need friends with KIDS!!!!!!!!
October 3, 2012 at 6:07 PM

I need friends with kids although i know i need any i just like to have someone to talk to besides my sisters and my husband it would be nice hehe But i do need knew people to talk to. I am always home and i have two little girls that are 23months and 7months yea yea they cllose but i love them :)

Replies

• dirtydianamom
    October 3, 2012 at 6:20 PM

I know what you mean. Sounds fun...

• Snapdragon88
    October 3, 2012 at 7:59 PM

Me too, girl. I have one friend that has a child and she drives me insane with her immaturity so I have a hard time hanging out with her. I need friends that are more like me... but I'm only 24 and pregnant with my second so they're hard to come by. I have no interest in partying and crap like that... I just want someone that I can connect with and go to dinner and get drinks with every now and then. IS IT SO MUCH TO ASK?!? lol

There are a ton of girls that my Dh works with that invite me out all the time. But ALL they do is get crazy and party... No thank you. 

• Pammi86
    by Pammi86
    October 3, 2012 at 9:16 PM

I am lucky that most of my friends do have kids.

• TexanMomOf6
    October 3, 2012 at 9:20 PM

Try MOPS (Moms of Preschoolers) or even a homeschooling group. Our group had kids all the way from newborn to 19. Even if you don't plan on homeschooling your kiddos, it will be a good group to hang out with. Go to the library during story time. Go to the park during school hours so the preschool familys are there. Good luck!!!

• MrsNewman
    October 3, 2012 at 9:22 PM
    Join a playgroup. that is what i did when i had no kids in school. now that the older two are in school im finding it much easier to make friends.
  • KaliyahImani
    October 3, 2012 at 10:08 PM
    Exactly im a mother now no need to party i only have single friends and friends wuth no kids it drives me crazy all they do is party everyone is older then me and try tl be my age whos the mature one,now

Quoting Snapdragon88:

Me too, girl. I have one friend that has a child and she drives me insane with her immaturity so I have a hard time hanging out with her. I need friends that are more like me... but I'm only 24 and pregnant with my second so they're hard to come by. I have no interest in partying and crap like that... I just want someone that I can connect with and go to dinner and get drinks with every now and then. IS IT SO MUCH TO ASK?!? lol

There are a ton of girls that my Dh works with that invite me out all the time. But ALL they do is get crazy and party... No thank you. 

• KitCat922
    October 3, 2012 at 10:10 PM
    I feel you! Where do u live?
  • KaliyahImani
    October 4, 2012 at 12:07 AM
    In charlotte,nc
  • annelauer
    October 4, 2012 at 1:35 AM

Have you tried a library story time?

• SlapItHigh
    October 4, 2012 at 8:10 AM

Search for a playgroup on facebook or meetup.com.