Featured Posts
cookinmommyof1
Very frusterating and confusing (maybe a little TMI)
October 3, 2012 at 1:53 PM

DF and I have been TTC for probably 3 months now. I always get my hopes up that we are pregnant, and every month AF comes. This month, we had sex 5 times before and during my "high fertility" days. I know when those few days are because i have a little extra "natural lube". Well, this month it wasnt like that at all. And i was due to get my period on saturday. i did a hpt a little while ago, and it was a very bright "not pregnant". i will try again in the morning in a couple of day. I should stop getting my hopes up every time we have sex that we will finally have another little one on the way.

Replies

• goddess99
    October 3, 2012 at 4:44 PM

baby dust  fingers crossed

• zumbafreak11
    October 3, 2012 at 4:50 PM

Stop putting so much pressure on yourself to TTC.  My friend had a hard time TTC her boys, but they're here now.  I guess every time they TTC it just wasn't the right timing.

• DixieFlower
    October 3, 2012 at 6:11 PM

I feel your pain. DH and I TTC for over two years before we conceived our first son. The first year I charted but that was about it. During the second year we started fertility testing. At the end of that year we were told we'd not naturally concieve due to fertility issues with DH. That same month we concieved (literally 2wks after we got the fertility test results). I know the ups and downs of ttc. The slight hope when AF doesn't show up. The disappointment when the BFN comes. I hope it gets better for you.

• rosie211
    October 4, 2012 at 10:49 AM

3 months is not that long to have been trying; I would try to relax about the whole thing and keep on trying. If after a year or more you have nothing, then it might be time to see a doctor. Or if you are really concerened, you could go see a doc now :) Good luck! I know how frustrating it is though and how high your hopes get and then they are dashed every month... Try to not put so much pressure on yourself ~ You have to find a healthy way (emotionally) for you to get through this and find some positivity.

• vinalex0581
    October 4, 2012 at 11:06 AM

=(

i'm so very sorry you have to go through this.

just have sex like rabbits and hope for the best.

=D

lol!! i don't know.

just trying to lighten up the mood.

have you tried fertility drugs?

• CoolRelax
    October 4, 2012 at 11:21 AM

Buy a car, or lose a job.  Babies have the "best" timing ever, they manage to come just when you REALLY can't afford it, lol. 

• cookinmommyof1
    October 4, 2012 at 11:31 AM
    Df tashed the motor in his car and we bought the jeep. The payments are cheap, but thats good because it gets like 11 mpg and he drives 39 miles each way to work and his new job where he makes less. This would be the perfect "we can't really afford a baby" moment. Lol. He usually spends about $20/day on gas to get to work. When he took my car last week cuz the master cylinder was out, he spent $30 all week. We need to find a cheap good mileage car for him

Quoting CoolRelax:

Buy a car, or lose a job.  Babies have the "best" timing ever, they manage to come just when you REALLY can't afford it, lol. 

• jltplk25
    October 4, 2012 at 11:37 AM
    I would relax and enjoy the practice. ;) You'll get pregnant when you least expect it.
  • MichelleMc
    October 4, 2012 at 1:31 PM

Hugs. My friend & her hubby tried for 5 years. She was alot like you, focused on it. She had to move to follow hubby in the navy & was soooo upset because she was having to move from Family. She cried & cried, she would never have kids now because she was away from family, etc. She was Prego in less than 3 months. She stopped the focus & the non stop am I am I. Which is what her doctor told her to begin with. For her, the stop focusing it was "easy" in thather mind could do it because of the move. Hope you can relax. 

• splatz
    by splatz
    October 4, 2012 at 2:44 PM

3 months isn't really long at all. Just try to not focus on it so much. That BFN at the end of every month is really hard to take. And even harder when your life revolves around TTC. Just try to enjoy it mama!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN