Featured Posts
Jasmine925
I have given up............**small vent**
October 3, 2012 at 12:13 PM

trying to use the bathroom in peace. No matter what I try to do to entertain my 13 month old dd so I can use the restroom, she ALWAYS follows me. No cartoon or toys will keep her attention, once mommy isn't in the room off she goes looking for me. So now I leave the bathroom door open and keep a small basket of toys on the shelf behind the toilet that I hand her. Problem solved, but seriously how long till I can use the restroom in peace?? My two 8 yr olds, my 6 yr old and my 3 yr old all still bother me when I'm trying to use the restroom.

DOES IT EVER STOP!?!?!?!?!

Ok vent over :) have a great day ladies!!

Replies

• Metteba
    by Metteba
    October 3, 2012 at 12:37 PM

There are worse things in this life than your takin a dump in front of your kids...LOL.

Matter of fact, I was watching this documentary on cutting on the females in Somalia/India.  This happens to the girl when she is 8 years old, the pain and mutilation that this poor girl has to suffer throughout her life just made me angry and made me sting down there...LOL.  Just sayin....(a lil vent of my own)

• kellybelly95
    October 3, 2012 at 2:02 PM

Sorry but it doesnt stop. I have a 12, 10, 6,  3 and 10 month old. they must think its a party in there. If my 3 yr old isnt walking in then the older one are talking through the door. Its frustrating. Locking the door just makes the little ones scream cause they cant get in. ......Definately in  need of some privacy.....

• godsgirl26
    October 3, 2012 at 2:11 PM
    No it don't end. Oh my gah im taking a dookie right now and here comes my 4 year old knocking on the door.
  • maribou
    by maribou
    October 3, 2012 at 2:31 PM

It sort of ends ..... mine are 24y to 15y now, but every now and then I get the knock on the door with the LONG drawn out conversation through the door.

• RLT2
    by RLT2
    October 3, 2012 at 2:36 PM

Nope,  when I go in, so do my 5 and 3 yr olds, also two cats and even my husband knocks on the door-sigh

• gottalovedrama
    October 3, 2012 at 2:45 PM

Never Stops!!!LOL, my 13 and 10 will still come find me when I am in there. DH and the dog too!

• 1Drai
    by 1Drai
    October 3, 2012 at 2:55 PM

I'm afraid not. Between all my kids and the dog, no matter how many bathrooms in our house, there is ALWAYS someone banging on the door asking what your doing and how long you will be there. Drives me crazy most days. 

• TexanMomOf6
    October 3, 2012 at 10:29 PM

LOL.... I am glad to know that I am not the only one who can't go potty alone!!!!!

• mommyjswish
    October 3, 2012 at 10:50 PM
    Glad I am not alone!! Mine are 2 and 4 so I feel I have a long ways to go still.
  • cookinmommyof1
    October 3, 2012 at 11:08 PM
    If 3 1/2yo ds is pestering me while im in the bathroom, the cat comes in and decides while I drop a deuce is the perfect time to cuddle
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN