Featured Posts
edelweiss23
Mom. I have to toot
October 2, 2012 at 12:36 PM
My 6 year old just walked up to me and says "mom, I have to toot". I am I the middle of a phone call and she then says " mom, here comes the toot". I kid you not. This child let out a fart that could cripple anyone in the house.
I about died laughing.

And no, my child isn't taught that this is okay behavior. This was a strange occurrence in our house.

Replies

• Pammi86
    by Pammi86
    October 2, 2012 at 2:06 PM

At least she is honest lol!

• Janet
    by Janet
    October 2, 2012 at 2:08 PM

lol

• lovingmommywife
    October 2, 2012 at 2:09 PM
    Lol. I just did to
  • lovingmommywife
    October 2, 2012 at 2:09 PM
    Lol. I just did to
  • MistressMinerva
    October 2, 2012 at 4:30 PM

sidesplittinglaughter

• childofgod04
    October 2, 2012 at 5:38 PM

Lol. At least she's honest 

• gottalovedrama
    October 3, 2012 at 2:48 PM

At least you get a warning. When my dd farts it clears rooms!! How a child so small can smell so bad.

• auntangelofsix
    October 3, 2012 at 2:51 PM
    lol
  • jacandjay
    October 3, 2012 at 3:24 PM

hahahaha. thats pretty funny... of course its not ok, but every once in a while they get a good laugh out of it.. like when my tiny 2 yr old does a louder and bigger one than daddy.. lol

• JoEllyn1962
    October 3, 2012 at 8:17 PM

Hi gottalovedrama,

When my twin nieces were born, they each only weighed 4 1/2 pounds, but the amount of loud "toots" that would come out of them was almost unbelievable. Her are these tiny babies, they each had an incredible amount of gas, and could make super loud "toots". Once when I was watching them, the one tooted and my Mom blamed me, she could not believe that the loud noise was from such a tiny, tiny baby, lol! They are 2 years old now, and mercifully, are way less gassy.

-JoJo

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN