Featured Posts
arilolojrsmom
my daughter started preschool and...
September 25, 2012 at 2:20 PM

My daughter started preschool today was her 2nd day...well my step cousins son goes to the same school. my grandmother helps me and takes her to school and picks her up...well since she is there she told them she would pick up the son too...well i had a problem with him last year when my oldest daughter went he was out of control. Well today he decided to throw a fit where i got a text saying we will be leaveing the school as soon as he stops. that was at like 1256. my daughter didnt get home till 130. the school is maybe 10 min car ride.well they stopped at the police station. the officer took 15 mins to claim the child down. they told his mother there is something wrong with him he needs to be tested. he was 2 sisters at home that if he gets mad enough he will hurt. he hurts my daughter cause of this fit throwing  momma bear is coming out. sorry ladies im just venting.

Replies

• Hilary799
    September 26, 2012 at 4:06 PM

Oh wow!! I would definitely have to talk to grandma about it. If he is this out of control a lot of the time, then his mother needs to do something about it. I would say no to him being picked up with your dd.

• Janet
    by Janet
    September 26, 2012 at 4:19 PM

Quoting Hilary799:

Oh wow!! I would definitely have to talk to grandma about it. If he is this out of control a lot of the time, then his mother needs to do something about it. I would say no to him being picked up with your dd.

• jltplk25
    September 26, 2012 at 7:58 PM
    I too would talk to the grandma. No sense in putting your child in danger like that.
  • OliviasMommy611
    September 27, 2012 at 6:12 PM
    Oh gshh
  • arilolojrsmom
    September 28, 2012 at 7:26 AM
    Well I guess when he went to the er they told his mother that she had 2 choice... 1. They will do home visits. 2.take him away and put him in the hospital. Of course they did the 1st one. Well at his home visit they looked at his mother and said u have a year to get all 3 of ur kids under control or we are taking them away. I'm a strong beleiver that the kids should be with mom..but in this case maybe its better off they aren't with their mother....
  • delanna6two
    September 28, 2012 at 8:46 AM

Hope you get things straightened out with this...

• SlapItHigh
    September 28, 2012 at 10:24 AM

Hope it helped to vent.

• arilolojrsmom
    October 7, 2012 at 8:26 PM
    Well dss came cause the mother tried to kill herself...so my aunt has custody of him and his sisters...and he is doing slot better.
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN