lovedbymom
Let's talk knick knacks.....
September 25, 2012 at 9:40 AM

I love knick knacks.  I actually collected dream cicles and porclin dolls when I was growing up, and still love knick knacks of all sorts.  I recently started collecting sno globes.  Don't have many of them, but I will get there.  Anyone else like collecting knick knacks?  Let me know :).

Replies

• firenicecream
    September 25, 2012 at 9:56 AM

I collect dice and dice related things as well as shot glasses. Not that those are knick knacks. LOL!

• lovedbymom
    September 25, 2012 at 10:03 AM

Yes, I love collecting items....ever since I was young...I said knick knacks, but anything collectable is great to me.

Quoting firenicecream:

I collect dice and dice related things as well as shot glasses. Not that those are knick knacks. LOL!

• splatz
    by splatz
    September 25, 2012 at 10:25 AM

I have a few precious moments. But, I don't really collect them anymore. Most of mine got "lost" during the divorce.

• mom2gr8tgirls
    September 25, 2012 at 10:34 AM

I collect Precious Moments.  I have for years and years.  I have an entire curio cabinet of them.  I used to collect Mickey Mouse stuff and I still have all of my old ones, but I don't really buy them anymore.

• MistressMinerva
    September 25, 2012 at 10:56 AM

I collect anything that has lighthouses on them.

• Janet
    by Janet
    September 25, 2012 at 11:17 AM

I don't collect anything anymore.

• goddess99
    September 25, 2012 at 1:34 PM

My grandma did but after sending a summer doing rummage sales trying to get rid of all her stuff I don't collect little stuff like that.

• lovedbymom
    September 25, 2012 at 1:39 PM

understandable! 

Quoting goddess99:

My grandma did but after sending a summer doing rummage sales trying to get rid of all her stuff I don't collect little stuff like that.

• shadow_lark
    September 25, 2012 at 1:41 PM

I dont.  I just dont see any use for them and they take up space and make things look cluttered.  Maybe its just because I havent had a house with room for extras.

• 1CrazyCajun
    September 25, 2012 at 3:53 PM

No. It's more things to dust. LOL.