Featured Posts
lovedbymom
Let's talk knick knacks.....
September 25, 2012 at 9:40 AM

I love knick knacks.  I actually collected dream cicles and porclin dolls when I was growing up, and still love knick knacks of all sorts.  I recently started collecting sno globes.  Don't have many of them, but I will get there.  Anyone else like collecting knick knacks?  Let me know :).

Replies

• firenicecream
    September 25, 2012 at 9:56 AM

I collect dice and dice related things as well as shot glasses. Not that those are knick knacks. LOL!

• lovedbymom
    September 25, 2012 at 10:03 AM

Yes, I love collecting items....ever since I was young...I said knick knacks, but anything collectable is great to me.

Quoting firenicecream:

I collect dice and dice related things as well as shot glasses. Not that those are knick knacks. LOL!

• splatz
    by splatz
    September 25, 2012 at 10:25 AM

I have a few precious moments. But, I don't really collect them anymore. Most of mine got "lost" during the divorce.

• mom2gr8tgirls
    September 25, 2012 at 10:34 AM

I collect Precious Moments.  I have for years and years.  I have an entire curio cabinet of them.  I used to collect Mickey Mouse stuff and I still have all of my old ones, but I don't really buy them anymore.

• MistressMinerva
    September 25, 2012 at 10:56 AM

I collect anything that has lighthouses on them.

• Janet
    by Janet
    September 25, 2012 at 11:17 AM

I don't collect anything anymore.

• goddess99
    September 25, 2012 at 1:34 PM

My grandma did but after sending a summer doing rummage sales trying to get rid of all her stuff I don't collect little stuff like that.

• lovedbymom
    September 25, 2012 at 1:39 PM

understandable! 

Quoting goddess99:

My grandma did but after sending a summer doing rummage sales trying to get rid of all her stuff I don't collect little stuff like that.

• shadow_lark
    September 25, 2012 at 1:41 PM

I dont.  I just dont see any use for them and they take up space and make things look cluttered.  Maybe its just because I havent had a house with room for extras.

• 1CrazyCajun
    September 25, 2012 at 3:53 PM

No. It's more things to dust. LOL.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN