Featured Posts
YoungAndAMommy
Unchristian? Really?
July 30, 2012 at 2:10 PM

A pastors wife came to our house and was going over church things with us to try to get us to join their church. She asked if she could see the kids so we went to their room and immediately I was overloaded with questions and comment about how letting these children share a room was unholy and just flat out the unchristian way to be. But they are only two months and it just makes things so much easier on me when they both cry or need something. And its not like I wasn't going to keep them like that  just until they were two or three and got out of the fussy stage.

But is that unchristian?

Should I move them out before then or should I move them out now?

Replies

• KeheleyLayna
    July 30, 2012 at 2:12 PM
    I've never heard if that being unchristian ... it is your home and if its easier for u then keep it that way. They're only 2 months. Move them later.
  • KyliesMom5
    July 30, 2012 at 2:13 PM

I don't see how that is unchristian. I shared a room with my brother for a little bit when I was 5 years old and he was 3 years old. 

• LMommy11
    July 30, 2012 at 2:14 PM
    I have never heard of that being unChristian.
  • CrazyLife1996
    July 30, 2012 at 2:17 PM
    I have never heard this and it is extremely judgemental and perverse.

The babies are only 2 months old. Do what works for you.
  • MistressMinerva
    July 30, 2012 at 2:33 PM

I have never heard of that. Do what works for you.

• itsblissmas
    July 30, 2012 at 2:46 PM

Yeah, yeah, um ok.

And exactly HOW is it UNChristian? Seriously. My sister and I shared a room 'til she graduated from High School. So is this woman thinking my parents will go to hell for it? Or maybe my sister and I? Really, what exactly did she say?

And for the record, I believe she is messed up. I hope she gave you Scripture to "prove" it.

• goddess99
    July 30, 2012 at 2:53 PM

LOL

do what works for you!

• minnie31mouse
    July 30, 2012 at 3:13 PM

UnChristian?  Really>?  Wow!  It is not unchristian to have that small of children stay in the same room.  I have my of opposite sex in the same room and they are 3 and 4...now I will be separating them soom as they reach awareness of sexuality but until then it's fine.....

And think about another church...not all are judgemental ....true Christians don't judge....they pray...they suggest....they teach from the Word of God...If it says so in the bible...I'd love someone to put in my place proper because I want to know the Truth...God's Word....but to the best of my knowledge.....there isn't a passage about that...Again if Im wrong please send me the scripture....And again Christians don't judge..

• DawnPratt23
    July 30, 2012 at 3:16 PM
    Unchristian!!! Lol how does she feel that large families had to live in one room shacks back in the pioneer days. Didn't make them less Christian, probably better. I wouldn't join a church like that.
  • 1CrazyCajun
    July 30, 2012 at 3:33 PM

What religion was she? I have never heard of that. I'm an only child, but have dozens of cousins. When they spent the night, we all piled into my bed.

I would have asked her is that her personal opinion? If not, then where in the bible does it say it's wrong.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts