Featured Posts
CafeMom Team
How do you maintain beautiful skin?
July 25, 2012 at 2:20 PM

Busy moms know maintaining beautiful skin can be difficult but it doesn't have to be. We gave 200 CafeMom members one free package of Dove Beauty Bars and asked them to try it with their family. With the pure moisturizing cream and mild cleansers in Dove Beauty Bars, skin is left clean, soft and smooth compared to soap which can leave skin feeling dry and tight.

Tell us about your skin regimen. How do you maintain beautiful skin?

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

Replies

• godsgirl26
    August 7, 2012 at 6:33 PM

I just used my Dove soap. Thank u so much cafemom & Dove for allowing me to try out the Dove soap. I have sensitive skin and dove works really good for me. I love how it makes my skin feel after im done using it. My whole family will start using dove. Once again thank u so much.

• rebeccab1966
    August 7, 2012 at 6:37 PM

I use a Clarisonic, Jodie Maran Argan Oil and a good moisturizer under the eyes at night!

• OliviasMommy611
    August 7, 2012 at 6:53 PM
    Love your picture!

Quoting .Diddles.:

I will take a bath tonight and use my new Dove bars and will give you the results tomorrow. I am super excited to see the difference between the two soaps. Thanks for the opportunity!!

• OliviasMommy611
    August 7, 2012 at 6:54 PM
    Clarisonic is awesome!

Quoting rebeccab1966:

I use a Clarisonic, Jodie Maran Argan Oil and a good moisturizer under the eyes at night!

• rebeccab1966
    August 7, 2012 at 6:56 PM

And I swear that Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Face Wash is the best, and CHEAP!

• babynurse454
    August 7, 2012 at 6:58 PM
    I use DOVE, mine just came in the mail. I've been using dove for 20+ years on my skin, i love how it feels so soft and smooth after i wash it:) I now have my 10 year old dd using it, her skin is very sensitive we use the dove that is right for her skin. We are DOVE GIRLS!!
  • .Diddles.
    August 7, 2012 at 7:10 PM

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

Love your picture!

Quoting .Diddles.:

I will take a bath tonight and use my new Dove bars and will give you the results tomorrow. I am super excited to see the difference between the two soaps. Thanks for the opportunity!!

• GingerNeeSmith
    August 7, 2012 at 8:26 PM

Well,hubby did use it when he showered last night & he said that he liked it & would again use it,but probably not as often as I would.(he's a dail man & has used it since he was little)he said he would use it on his face daily...because he did like that his face was so smooth after using it.

DD also used it last night when she took her bath. She said that was her bar & not to let anyone else use it. She liked the way it smelled.

• dbush0584
    August 8, 2012 at 9:35 AM

I used mine last nght.  I have used dove before and really liked it.  My skin feels so clean using dove.  THe only thing I will say bad though is that sometimes it makes my skin feel really tight and kind of dry.  I have naturally dry skin though.  I love how clean it feel so with a little lotion its smooth sailing.  THanks for the oportunity to tell other moms about dove.

• RADmomma
    August 8, 2012 at 5:11 PM

Thank you CafeMom and Dove!!!

DD & have both used the Dove bar soap that we got in the mail this week...

I have to say...I pretty much love it! I usually use body wash but honestly... the bar and a washcloth got my very dirty DD... sparkling clean and smelling great!!

I like that we feel clean but without the left over soap feeling. Great for sensitive skin too!!!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN