Featured Posts
snuggiewoogie
Last night.....
April 11, 2012 at 11:31 AM

I was sitting my recliner and my daughter says OMG something just ran under the chair. I was like ok so I get up and pick up the chair to see what is underneath it. Well I have never ever seen a bug so big in my entire life this thing was like 2 inches long and it looked like a centipede with thousands of legs on it. To top it off the thing was fat as well. This whole thing with this bug has got me so freaked out I never want to see any kinda bug again. I though enjoyed watching my husband swat and kill this nasty thing and take it outta my house. UGH! Ever have a problem like this with an incect??? I am still freaking out about this I hope there aren't any more creeping around here!!!

jaw drop

Replies

• sissyboogs
    April 11, 2012 at 11:33 AM

This is kind of different than what you're asking...but....

One day, I was sitting on the living room couch watching TV. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw something moving. Now, it was dark except the TV, so I couldn't really see what it was, but it looked huge. So, I'm kind of keeping an eye on it, and then, it jumped! Just about gave me a heart attack. So, I jump up and turn the light on. Here, it was a cricket...but it was the biggest damned cricket I've ever seen! 

• delanna6two
    April 11, 2012 at 11:34 AM

We see the large beetles sometimes and lady bugs.

• goddess99
    April 11, 2012 at 11:57 AM

ick..

Chris just asked me today if I ever had worms in the house lol I said no why and he said he saw 1 today in the kitcken O.O good god

• snuggiewoogie
    April 11, 2012 at 11:59 AM

Quoting goddess99:

ick..

Chris just asked me today if I ever had worms in the house lol I said no why and he said he saw 1 today in the kitcken O.O good god

Oh Yuck!  I hate worms too....I am so scared I am gonna see another bug like that thing. It was the nastiest thing I think I have ever seen!!

• suetoo
    by suetoo
    April 11, 2012 at 12:13 PM
    I didn't know cockroaches could fly until I visited my dd in el paso. They are common and hard to get rid of. Here in ny, we have lots of spiders, the little ones with fat segments. I catch house bugs to put them out or show them to my granddaughter in a magnifying lidded jar. We are fond of snails. We fed slugs dog kibble for a 7th grade science project.
  • splatz
    by splatz
    April 11, 2012 at 12:49 PM
    Blechhhh. Hope you don't find any more!
  • Janet
    by Janet
    April 11, 2012 at 5:15 PM

This reminds me of that show on TV. I can't think of the name of that show..darn it. It's about insects, mice, rats, etc...Maybe someone will know the name of that show.

• snuggiewoogie
    April 11, 2012 at 7:41 PM

Quoting Janet:

This reminds me of that show on TV. I can't think of the name of that show..darn it. It's about insects, mice, rats, etc...Maybe someone will know the name of that show.

It's called Infested It's on Animal Planet! If that happened here with those kinda bugs I would be leaving! Immediately>>>>>>>

• 3brown1blue
    April 11, 2012 at 8:46 PM
    Spiders!!! I've had my own 6yo DS kill one for me!!! O_o
  • coreys_mommy
    April 11, 2012 at 8:53 PM

i used to watch this one show "monsters inside me" that was some creepy stuff! i was like O.O i am never leaving my house again....

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN