Featured Posts
IWannaLoveAgain
Do you PDA?
April 5, 2012 at 12:15 AM

over the weekend, me and my boys and my boyfriend went on a mini-vacay.. while walking thru the aquarium, every chance I got I was kissing him and grabbing his butt.. not in front of people, secretly, like when we would turn a corner or something.. and he goes

"you're a little but pervy in public.."

I was thinking WTF? Is this uncommon? Do people not want to touch their SOs?? I'm confused. I mean we've been together for 2 1/2 years, but I only recently introduced him to my kids and my family, so up until the past 8 months, we havent spent a ton of time outside of quiet dates and late nights together..

Am I weird?

Replies

• armywife8112011
    April 13, 2012 at 11:40 AM
    For me and my hubby its opposite. He feels me up and kisses my fricken everything I feel like. I HATE pda and he hates that I hate it lol. I like to hold hands and a quick peck every now and then. But that's all. He would pick me up and molest my mouth with his 24/7 and constantly have his hand in my pockets if he could lol.
  • Flobrooks
    January 26 at 8:42 PM

Yes. You have been shacking with a person, not your husband, and probably not the father of your children and acting like a silly middle schooler in public places? Go home, there is a time and place for everything and a children's museum is not the place.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN