Featured Posts
splatz
What kind of cell phone do you have?
by splatz
March 6, 2012 at 12:33 PM

What kind of cell phone do you have?

Do you like it?

And who is your service provider?

Random... I know. I'm due for an upgrade. So, I'm debating on either getting a new phone & staying with Sprint. Or switching carriers and getting a new phone. So any suggestions would be great!

Replies

• auntangelofsix
    March 6, 2012 at 12:35 PM
    yes
    metro pc
  • Barb10
    by Barb10
    March 6, 2012 at 12:37 PM

We have T Mobile with a slide camera phone and also a prepaid Net 10 phone.I like T Mobile,been with them for 10 yrs but I pay 43 a month for 1k min and free nights and weekends,looking into Boost with shrinkage cause its unlimited.The net 10 is for my son and I like it cause its only basically 15 a month and the mins keep rolling over,he has like 1k min and I just reloaded it,the reception on that phone is good even when we go to the mountains and my tmob doesnt work.

• yourpassion
    March 6, 2012 at 12:43 PM
    I have an iPhone. Went from sprint (who I dispise!!!!!!!) and went to Verizon. I love it, also Verizon now has the nexus. That's also a great phone!!! I had it when I was with sprint.
  • syoumans77
    March 6, 2012 at 12:45 PM

We have Verizon.  I love the service but despise my phone.  I have the LG Cosmos 2.  It is horrible and miss my LG Touch. :(

• katieabril
    March 6, 2012 at 12:48 PM
    I have virgin mobile, and i have the lg rumor touch. idk i used to have sprint and i had a htc phone but i hate sprint lol.. idk im going to try and keep this phone for a little bit longer lol we spend alot of money on phones haha..
  • katieabril
    March 6, 2012 at 12:49 PM
    I have virgin mobile, and i have the lg rumor touch. idk i used to have sprint and i had a htc phone but i hate sprint lol.. idk im going to try and keep this phone for a little bit longer lol we spend alot of money on phones haha..
  • katieabril
    March 6, 2012 at 12:49 PM
  • katieabril
    March 6, 2012 at 12:50 PM
  • doopey
    by doopey
    March 6, 2012 at 12:54 PM

I have a Motorola Bionic (Android) thru Verizon (been with them since 1995) - I love it.

• mom2ljh
    by mom2ljh
    March 6, 2012 at 12:55 PM
    iPhone 4S. Verizon. Love it.
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN