Featured Posts
splatz
What kind of cell phone do you have?
by splatz
March 6, 2012 at 12:33 PM

What kind of cell phone do you have?

Do you like it?

And who is your service provider?

Random... I know. I'm due for an upgrade. So, I'm debating on either getting a new phone & staying with Sprint. Or switching carriers and getting a new phone. So any suggestions would be great!

Replies

• Gixxxie13
    March 7, 2012 at 2:44 PM
    Lol...I upgraded from the EVO 4G after my ex husband got the 3d bc I liked it and he kept trying to send me 3d pics of the kids and it wouldn't come through right on my phone...my issue is sometimes certain parts of the screen won't work and if the top on/off button is pressed even slightly it takes screen shots when you hit the home button...it works best if you have it in an otterbox case

Quoting splatz:

I looked at that one. My ex husband just got it a few weeks ago & really likes it. It has good reviews too. I'm leaning towards the Motorola Photon from what I have read online. I need to go play with them in person this weekend though.

Quoting Gixxxie13:

Sprint HTC EVO 3d...the phone has a few quirks that took getting used to, and the 3d feature hurts my eyes so I never use it, it looks more like a hologram than a 3d picture....I love sprint's customer service....I hate their actual service though...does no good to.have a 4G phone with no 4G towers...its very slow and can't pull much data without freezing up and crashing. But my bf has Verizon, and even though he gets 4G, he has to call them about the bill every month bc they overcharged him, and he calls at least once a week bc the internet is not working.

Good luck finding your new phone!

• mystearica
    March 7, 2012 at 5:00 PM
    Blackberry Torch!!! LOVE IT!!! :) wish I could upgrade though to the 4G.
  • hopealways4019
    March 7, 2012 at 6:01 PM
    Android smartphone
  • splatz
    by splatz
    March 7, 2012 at 8:07 PM
    Good to know, thanks!

Quoting Gixxxie13:

Lol...I upgraded from the EVO 4G after my ex husband got the 3d bc I liked it and he kept trying to send me 3d pics of the kids and it wouldn't come through right on my phone...my issue is sometimes certain parts of the screen won't work and if the top on/off button is pressed even slightly it takes screen shots when you hit the home button...it works best if you have it in an otterbox case

Quoting splatz:

I looked at that one. My ex husband just got it a few weeks ago & really likes it. It has good reviews too. I'm leaning towards the Motorola Photon from what I have read online. I need to go play with them in person this weekend though.

Quoting Gixxxie13:

Sprint HTC EVO 3d...the phone has a few quirks that took getting used to, and the 3d feature hurts my eyes so I never use it, it looks more like a hologram than a 3d picture....I love sprint's customer service....I hate their actual service though...does no good to.have a 4G phone with no 4G towers...its very slow and can't pull much data without freezing up and crashing. But my bf has Verizon, and even though he gets 4G, he has to call them about the bill every month bc they overcharged him, and he calls at least once a week bc the internet is not working.

Good luck finding your new phone!

• MrsP523
    by MrsP523
    March 8, 2012 at 1:41 PM
    Yes, blackberry. Verizon is my provider
  • heather4511
    March 8, 2012 at 1:43 PM
    I have an EVO through sprint. The Bill is about $200 a month and it makes me sick to think about, so I'm thinking of cancelling
  • jltplk25
    March 8, 2012 at 2:35 PM
    Samsung intensity II. Verizon. Hate it.
  • OliviasMommy611
    March 8, 2012 at 6:20 PM
    iPhone AT&T
  • Siennaprincess5
    December 1, 2012 at 5:08 PM
    I have iPhone 4S and I have unlimited data and texting . I love my iPhone I've had AT&T for 7 years have had no problems had sprint before that hated them I'd go into roam in my house
  • SlapItHigh
    December 2, 2012 at 8:12 AM
    IPhone 4S with sprint. She just got the 5.
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts