Featured Posts
splatz
What kind of cell phone do you have?
by splatz
March 6, 2012 at 12:33 PM

What kind of cell phone do you have?

Do you like it?

And who is your service provider?

Random... I know. I'm due for an upgrade. So, I'm debating on either getting a new phone & staying with Sprint. Or switching carriers and getting a new phone. So any suggestions would be great!

Replies

• shadow_lark
    March 6, 2012 at 8:59 PM

lol, wow.  I was told to delete all my pictures and text messages.  didnt help with my phojne because they werent taking up much space....but maybe thats what your problem is?  Or does it need a firmware update?

Quoting splatz:

I have a love/hate relationship with my Blackberry too. lol Its been freezing like crazy lately. The camera on here is actually worse than my bf's $15 tracfone.

Quoting shadow_lark:

I have at&t...and a samsung captivate.  Its a love hate relationship, lol.  I love the capabilities and the ease of use.  But i hate that it freezes up on me so frequently (like twice a week atleast) and the camera is VERY slow.  Its a little slow to respong in general.  Other than thatm though...its great.  I heart my live wallpapers

• splatz
    by splatz
    March 6, 2012 at 9:07 PM
    I think it needs a throwing out the window. It freezes when it hasn't even been used for a few hours. I'm going to try deleting all my pics though. Does it make a difference if they are all stored on my memory card and not my phone anyways? I'm hoping to get a new phone this weekend. I wish I had known to try that sooner!

Quoting shadow_lark:

lol, wow.  I was told to delete all my pictures and text messages.  didnt help with my phojne because they werent taking up much space....but maybe thats what your problem is?  Or does it need a firmware update?

Quoting splatz:

I have a love/hate relationship with my Blackberry too. lol Its been freezing like crazy lately. The camera on here is actually worse than my bf's $15 tracfone.

Quoting shadow_lark:

I have at&t...and a samsung captivate.  Its a love hate relationship, lol.  I love the capabilities and the ease of use.  But i hate that it freezes up on me so frequently (like twice a week atleast) and the camera is VERY slow.  Its a little slow to respong in general.  Other than thatm though...its great.  I heart my live wallpapers

• Kristin42010
    March 6, 2012 at 9:14 PM
    I have the IPhone 4S through AT&T. I have great service and love my phone! Hate the Internet packages though! :(
  • shadow_lark
    March 6, 2012 at 9:29 PM

I have no idea if it makes a difference or not....

Quoting splatz:

I think it needs a throwing out the window. It freezes when it hasn't even been used for a few hours. I'm going to try deleting all my pics though. Does it make a difference if they are all stored on my memory card and not my phone anyways? I'm hoping to get a new phone this weekend. I wish I had known to try that sooner!

Quoting shadow_lark:

Quoting splatz:

Quoting shadow_lark:

• splatz
    by splatz
    March 6, 2012 at 9:52 PM

My guess is no, since its not saved to the phone itself. So I wouldn't think that could be slowing it down. Still worth a try though!

Quoting shadow_lark:

I have no idea if it makes a difference or not....

• MistressMinerva
    March 6, 2012 at 10:11 PM

I have a Galaxy S from CSpire

• Gixxxie13
    March 7, 2012 at 9:38 AM
    Sprint HTC EVO 3d...the phone has a few quirks that took getting used to, and the 3d feature hurts my eyes so I never use it, it looks more like a hologram than a 3d picture....I love sprint's customer service....I hate their actual service though...does no good to.have a 4G phone with no 4G towers...its very slow and can't pull much data without freezing up and crashing. But my bf has Verizon, and even though he gets 4G, he has to call them about the bill every month bc they overcharged him, and he calls at least once a week bc the internet is not working.

Good luck finding your new phone!
  • pecanswirl49
    March 7, 2012 at 9:53 AM

Good Morning. I have a Cricket nd i like my new phone. Sprint has some good plans nd nice phones too. I will stay with cricket. i like my plan.

• splatz
    by splatz
    March 7, 2012 at 12:07 PM

I really loved Cricket's prices. I however did not love their reception. For living in a major city you would think that it wouldn't be so crappy! I missed way to many calls. And since we don't have a landline that just doesn't work for me. I need to make sure my sons school can get in touch with me. And his father when he visits with him.

Quoting pecanswirl49:

Good Morning. I have a Cricket nd i like my new phone. Sprint has some good plans nd nice phones too. I will stay with cricket. i like my plan.

• splatz
    by splatz
    March 7, 2012 at 12:13 PM

I looked at that one. My ex husband just got it a few weeks ago & really likes it. It has good reviews too. I'm leaning towards the Motorola Photon from what I have read online. I need to go play with them in person this weekend though.

Quoting Gixxxie13:

Sprint HTC EVO 3d...the phone has a few quirks that took getting used to, and the 3d feature hurts my eyes so I never use it, it looks more like a hologram than a 3d picture....I love sprint's customer service....I hate their actual service though...does no good to.have a 4G phone with no 4G towers...its very slow and can't pull much data without freezing up and crashing. But my bf has Verizon, and even though he gets 4G, he has to call them about the bill every month bc they overcharged him, and he calls at least once a week bc the internet is not working.

Good luck finding your new phone!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts