Featured Posts
splatz
What kind of cell phone do you have?
by splatz
March 6, 2012 at 12:33 PM

What kind of cell phone do you have?

Do you like it?

And who is your service provider?

Random... I know. I'm due for an upgrade. So, I'm debating on either getting a new phone & staying with Sprint. Or switching carriers and getting a new phone. So any suggestions would be great!

Replies

• isell_avon
    March 6, 2012 at 1:05 PM

I have Simple Mobile which uses the T-Mobile Network . I only pay $40 a month for unlimited talk,text,and web, I have an htc inspire btw. 

• splatz
    by splatz
    March 6, 2012 at 1:06 PM

I think you are the only one so far, lol. I have had it 2 years now and really have no complaints about it.

Quoting MRS.CROSS:

I have an iPhone 4s from sprint and I love it I love sprint too

• splatz
    by splatz
    March 6, 2012 at 1:09 PM

I'm kind of jealous of all you Iphone users, lol. How many gigs is yours? I'm seriously considering the Iphone. But its twice the amount of the one I like. I don't know if I can justify paying that much for something for me.

Quoting CallxMexMama:

I have an Iphone 4s with Verizon. I'll never switch providers

• mom2twingirl797
    March 6, 2012 at 1:10 PM
    I have AT&T IPhone. I do not like AT&T, but unfortunately we are in a contract for another year and 2 months :-/. Had Verizon before and didn't care for them either. Hmmmm, what to try next when our contracts up.
  • CallxMexMama
    March 6, 2012 at 1:12 PM

16 and I only paid $199 for it cause my contract had a discount upgrade.

Quoting splatz:

I'm kind of jealous of all you Iphone users, lol. How many gigs is yours? I'm seriously considering the Iphone. But its twice the amount of the one I like. I don't know if I can justify paying that much for something for me.

Quoting CallxMexMama:

• .Diddles.
    March 6, 2012 at 1:12 PM
    Sprint- iPhone 4S.

Loving' it!
  • splatz
    by splatz
    March 6, 2012 at 1:13 PM

I had them a few years ago. They were decent. But, their prices and fees were just obscene. I was able to get way more for less when I switched to Sprint. 

Quoting mom2twingirl797:

I have AT&T IPhone. I do not like AT&T, but unfortunately we are in a contract for another year and 2 months :-/. Had Verizon before and didn't care for them either. Hmmmm, what to try next when our contracts up.

• yourpassion
    March 6, 2012 at 1:14 PM
    I got the 8 gig, $100 with Verizon. I don't use it for more than texting and web. Of course the phone. I didn't get the 4s either. I didn't need one that talked hahaha...

Quoting splatz:

Quoting CallxMexMama:

• .Diddles.
    March 6, 2012 at 1:15 PM
    The iPhone 4S is $200 which is cheaper than most phones when they are brand new. You can treat yourself once and it will continue to pay you back on a daily basis because the phone rocks!

Quoting splatz:

Quoting CallxMexMama:

• Aphrodisiac
    March 6, 2012 at 1:15 PM

Samsung of some sort, it's a slider

I don't really like it, it's cheap

Straight Talk Pre pay

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts