Featured Posts
splatz
What kind of cell phone do you have?
by splatz
March 6, 2012 at 12:33 PM

What kind of cell phone do you have?

Do you like it?

And who is your service provider?

Random... I know. I'm due for an upgrade. So, I'm debating on either getting a new phone & staying with Sprint. Or switching carriers and getting a new phone. So any suggestions would be great!

Replies

• isell_avon
    March 6, 2012 at 1:05 PM

I have Simple Mobile which uses the T-Mobile Network . I only pay $40 a month for unlimited talk,text,and web, I have an htc inspire btw. 

• splatz
    by splatz
    March 6, 2012 at 1:06 PM

I think you are the only one so far, lol. I have had it 2 years now and really have no complaints about it.

Quoting MRS.CROSS:

I have an iPhone 4s from sprint and I love it I love sprint too

• splatz
    by splatz
    March 6, 2012 at 1:09 PM

I'm kind of jealous of all you Iphone users, lol. How many gigs is yours? I'm seriously considering the Iphone. But its twice the amount of the one I like. I don't know if I can justify paying that much for something for me.

Quoting CallxMexMama:

I have an Iphone 4s with Verizon. I'll never switch providers

• mom2twingirl797
    March 6, 2012 at 1:10 PM
    I have AT&T IPhone. I do not like AT&T, but unfortunately we are in a contract for another year and 2 months :-/. Had Verizon before and didn't care for them either. Hmmmm, what to try next when our contracts up.
  • CallxMexMama
    March 6, 2012 at 1:12 PM

16 and I only paid $199 for it cause my contract had a discount upgrade.

Quoting splatz:

I'm kind of jealous of all you Iphone users, lol. How many gigs is yours? I'm seriously considering the Iphone. But its twice the amount of the one I like. I don't know if I can justify paying that much for something for me.

Quoting CallxMexMama:

• .Diddles.
    March 6, 2012 at 1:12 PM
    Sprint- iPhone 4S.

Loving' it!
  • splatz
    by splatz
    March 6, 2012 at 1:13 PM

I had them a few years ago. They were decent. But, their prices and fees were just obscene. I was able to get way more for less when I switched to Sprint. 

Quoting mom2twingirl797:

I have AT&T IPhone. I do not like AT&T, but unfortunately we are in a contract for another year and 2 months :-/. Had Verizon before and didn't care for them either. Hmmmm, what to try next when our contracts up.

• yourpassion
    March 6, 2012 at 1:14 PM
    I got the 8 gig, $100 with Verizon. I don't use it for more than texting and web. Of course the phone. I didn't get the 4s either. I didn't need one that talked hahaha...

Quoting splatz:

Quoting CallxMexMama:

• .Diddles.
    March 6, 2012 at 1:15 PM
    The iPhone 4S is $200 which is cheaper than most phones when they are brand new. You can treat yourself once and it will continue to pay you back on a daily basis because the phone rocks!

Quoting splatz:

Quoting CallxMexMama:

• Aphrodisiac
    March 6, 2012 at 1:15 PM

Samsung of some sort, it's a slider

I don't really like it, it's cheap

Straight Talk Pre pay

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to