splatz
What kind of cell phone do you have?
by splatz
March 6, 2012 at 12:33 PM

What kind of cell phone do you have?

Do you like it?

And who is your service provider?

Random... I know. I'm due for an upgrade. So, I'm debating on either getting a new phone & staying with Sprint. Or switching carriers and getting a new phone. So any suggestions would be great!

Replies

• nikkita311
    December 11, 2012 at 10:44 AM
    Pantech ,at&t looks like a blackberry but smaller
  • sassysuie
    December 11, 2012 at 10:47 AM

I've got T-mobile, the service isn't all that great. I wish I could have at&t..

• Proud-mama-05
    December 11, 2012 at 10:54 AM
    We have AT&T and I have an HTC One X and my dh has a I-phone 4s
  • kit_manson
    December 11, 2012 at 11:25 AM

I have a motorola razr v, I looove it. My service provider is Wind, and I love them too!

• CaptainCookie
    December 11, 2012 at 12:00 PM

I have a virgin mobile phone. Coulnt tell you the name of it. lol. I got it cause it was on sale. It's an android though.

• preciouslullaby
    December 11, 2012 at 12:01 PM
    Yes droid x verizon
  • splatz
    by splatz
    December 11, 2012 at 12:07 PM
    I wish they would let me upgrade to an iphone for free! lol

Quoting buzymom93:

i have an iphone 4 and sprint and like it.. i have been with sprint for a long time and recently upgraded and go my iphone for free...

• momcat437
    December 11, 2012 at 4:07 PM

I didn't know you could do that!  Thanks, I'll look into that!  : )

Quoting gcstar42:

I have a smart phone but no data plan. I just use wifi and it doesn't cost anything.

Quoting momcat437:

We have Verizon and right now, I have an LG Cosmos which I really like.  I'm due for an upgrade in February and I think I may have to bite the bullet and get a smart phone but I really hate to pay for the data plan...anyway, we've been with Verizon for about eight or nine years and although they're expensive, they're the best out there, in my opinion...