splatz
What kind of cell phone do you have?
by splatz
March 6, 2012 at 12:33 PM

What kind of cell phone do you have?

Do you like it?

And who is your service provider?

Random... I know. I'm due for an upgrade. So, I'm debating on either getting a new phone & staying with Sprint. Or switching carriers and getting a new phone. So any suggestions would be great!

Replies

• splatz
    by splatz
    March 6, 2012 at 12:56 PM

I looked into Verizon, but I really like my unlimited data plan. And from what I see they don't offer that.

Quoting yourpassion:

I have an iPhone. Went from sprint (who I dispise!!!!!!!) and went to Verizon. I love it, also Verizon now has the nexus. That's also a great phone!!! I had it when I was with sprint.

• splatz
    by splatz
    March 6, 2012 at 12:57 PM

It seems like everyone hates Sprint, lol.

Quoting katieabril:

I have virgin mobile, and i have the lg rumor touch. idk i used to have sprint and i had a htc phone but i hate sprint lol.. idk im going to try and keep this phone for a little bit longer lol we spend alot of money on phones haha..

• yourpassion
    March 6, 2012 at 12:59 PM
    I know, no one else offers it I don't think. That was a nice feature they had. But they kept lying to us and giving us the run around. So we paid the cancelation fees and left.

Quoting splatz:

I looked into Verizon, but I really like my unlimited data plan. And from what I see they don't offer that.

Quoting yourpassion:

I have an iPhone. Went from sprint (who I dispise!!!!!!!) and went to Verizon. I love it, also Verizon now has the nexus. That's also a great phone!!! I had it when I was with sprint.

• ambermario4ever
    March 6, 2012 at 12:59 PM

i have the droid razor with verizon. i love the phone it is awesome. i love verizon service it is amazing and they have great plans. i would never use another provider.

• goddess99
    March 6, 2012 at 1:00 PM

Idk what they are. We just have TracFones. We like them. Never had a problem. and for $6 a month can't go wrong.

• ambermario4ever
    March 6, 2012 at 1:01 PM

verizion does have unlimited plans we have unlimited date and messageing. they also have unlimited mins. but we did not need those.

• CallxMexMama
    March 6, 2012 at 1:02 PM

I have an Iphone 4s with Verizon. I'll never switch providers

• splatz
    by splatz
    March 6, 2012 at 1:04 PM

Thats what Sam has too. Super cheap & better than paying for a plan when its only used for emergencies or to call me. 

Quoting goddess99:

Idk what they are. We just have TracFones. We like them. Never had a problem. and for $6 a month can't go wrong.

• MRS.CROSS
    March 6, 2012 at 1:04 PM
    I have an iPhone 4s from sprint and I love it I love sprint too
  • splatz
    by splatz
    March 6, 2012 at 1:05 PM

Hmm... I must have missed it, I was just reading through their plan info & didn't see it. Off to look again.

Quoting ambermario4ever:

verizion does have unlimited plans we have unlimited date and messageing. they also have unlimited mins. but we did not need those.