Featured Posts
splatz
What kind of cell phone do you have?
by splatz
March 6, 2012 at 12:33 PM

What kind of cell phone do you have?

Do you like it?

And who is your service provider?

Random... I know. I'm due for an upgrade. So, I'm debating on either getting a new phone & staying with Sprint. Or switching carriers and getting a new phone. So any suggestions would be great!

Replies

• la_bella_vita
    December 10, 2012 at 11:45 PM

iphone

• buzymom93
    December 11, 2012 at 8:52 AM

i have an iphone 4 and sprint and like it.. i have been with sprint for a long time and recently upgraded and go my iphone for free...

• wishbearmom
    December 11, 2012 at 9:04 AM

iPhone 4, love it! I have Verizon, though thinking of switching to ATT because it's less expensive.

• bugdoodle313
    December 11, 2012 at 9:16 AM

Same here.... and I love it, Phone is amazing, and the service is great also.

Quoting baileymarie723:

I have the new Samsung Galaxy S3 through AT&T, and I love it!

• sweetmissy_05
    December 11, 2012 at 9:20 AM

I have a Samsung R451C thru Straight Talk...and I don't like it...I am wanting to get a nice Android phone for Christmas...

• momcat437
    December 11, 2012 at 9:40 AM

We have Verizon and right now, I have an LG Cosmos which I really like.  I'm due for an upgrade in February and I think I may have to bite the bullet and get a smart phone but I really hate to pay for the data plan...anyway, we've been with Verizon for about eight or nine years and although they're expensive, they're the best out there, in my opinion...

• jillian_G1
    December 11, 2012 at 9:44 AM

I have a Samsung galaxy s2

i love my phone

Us cellular

• gcstar42
    December 11, 2012 at 9:57 AM

I have a Samsung chat or something like that I think. I like it okay except that the buttons are a little small to me which sometimes makes me mess up on texting lol. And my service provider is West Central Wireless and I absolutely love them. However, I think they may only be a Texas thing and probably even just West Central Texas at that (hence the name lol.)

• gcstar42
    December 11, 2012 at 10:00 AM

I have a smart phone but no data plan. I just use wifi and it doesn't cost anything.

Quoting momcat437:

We have Verizon and right now, I have an LG Cosmos which I really like.  I'm due for an upgrade in February and I think I may have to bite the bullet and get a smart phone but I really hate to pay for the data plan...anyway, we've been with Verizon for about eight or nine years and although they're expensive, they're the best out there, in my opinion...

• Daishaxo
    December 11, 2012 at 10:06 AM
    I have the mytouch LG for T-Mobile.
    Pretty OK but like android the apps and the memory are a bitch.

I totally miss my blackberry... which is a good investment
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN