splatz
What kind of cell phone do you have?
by splatz
March 6, 2012 at 12:33 PM

What kind of cell phone do you have?

Do you like it?

And who is your service provider?

Random... I know. I'm due for an upgrade. So, I'm debating on either getting a new phone & staying with Sprint. Or switching carriers and getting a new phone. So any suggestions would be great!

Replies

• la_bella_vita
    December 10, 2012 at 11:45 PM

iphone

• buzymom93
    December 11, 2012 at 8:52 AM

i have an iphone 4 and sprint and like it.. i have been with sprint for a long time and recently upgraded and go my iphone for free...

• wishbearmom
    December 11, 2012 at 9:04 AM

iPhone 4, love it! I have Verizon, though thinking of switching to ATT because it's less expensive.

• bugdoodle313
    December 11, 2012 at 9:16 AM

Same here.... and I love it, Phone is amazing, and the service is great also.

Quoting baileymarie723:

I have the new Samsung Galaxy S3 through AT&T, and I love it!

• sweetmissy_05
    December 11, 2012 at 9:20 AM

I have a Samsung R451C thru Straight Talk...and I don't like it...I am wanting to get a nice Android phone for Christmas...

• momcat437
    December 11, 2012 at 9:40 AM

We have Verizon and right now, I have an LG Cosmos which I really like.  I'm due for an upgrade in February and I think I may have to bite the bullet and get a smart phone but I really hate to pay for the data plan...anyway, we've been with Verizon for about eight or nine years and although they're expensive, they're the best out there, in my opinion...

• jillian_G1
    December 11, 2012 at 9:44 AM

I have a Samsung galaxy s2

i love my phone

Us cellular

• gcstar42
    December 11, 2012 at 9:57 AM

I have a Samsung chat or something like that I think. I like it okay except that the buttons are a little small to me which sometimes makes me mess up on texting lol. And my service provider is West Central Wireless and I absolutely love them. However, I think they may only be a Texas thing and probably even just West Central Texas at that (hence the name lol.)

• gcstar42
    December 11, 2012 at 10:00 AM

I have a smart phone but no data plan. I just use wifi and it doesn't cost anything.

Quoting momcat437:

We have Verizon and right now, I have an LG Cosmos which I really like.  I'm due for an upgrade in February and I think I may have to bite the bullet and get a smart phone but I really hate to pay for the data plan...anyway, we've been with Verizon for about eight or nine years and although they're expensive, they're the best out there, in my opinion...

• Daishaxo
    December 11, 2012 at 10:06 AM
    I have the mytouch LG for T-Mobile.
    Pretty OK but like android the apps and the memory are a bitch.

I totally miss my blackberry... which is a good investment