Featured Posts
splatz
What kind of cell phone do you have?
by splatz
March 6, 2012 at 12:33 PM

What kind of cell phone do you have?

Do you like it?

And who is your service provider?

Random... I know. I'm due for an upgrade. So, I'm debating on either getting a new phone & staying with Sprint. Or switching carriers and getting a new phone. So any suggestions would be great!

Replies

• auntangelofsix
    March 6, 2012 at 12:35 PM
    yes
    metro pc
  • Barb10
    by Barb10
    March 6, 2012 at 12:37 PM

We have T Mobile with a slide camera phone and also a prepaid Net 10 phone.I like T Mobile,been with them for 10 yrs but I pay 43 a month for 1k min and free nights and weekends,looking into Boost with shrinkage cause its unlimited.The net 10 is for my son and I like it cause its only basically 15 a month and the mins keep rolling over,he has like 1k min and I just reloaded it,the reception on that phone is good even when we go to the mountains and my tmob doesnt work.

• yourpassion
    March 6, 2012 at 12:43 PM
    I have an iPhone. Went from sprint (who I dispise!!!!!!!) and went to Verizon. I love it, also Verizon now has the nexus. That's also a great phone!!! I had it when I was with sprint.
  • syoumans77
    March 6, 2012 at 12:45 PM

We have Verizon.  I love the service but despise my phone.  I have the LG Cosmos 2.  It is horrible and miss my LG Touch. :(

• katieabril
    March 6, 2012 at 12:48 PM
    I have virgin mobile, and i have the lg rumor touch. idk i used to have sprint and i had a htc phone but i hate sprint lol.. idk im going to try and keep this phone for a little bit longer lol we spend alot of money on phones haha..
  • katieabril
    March 6, 2012 at 12:49 PM
    I have virgin mobile, and i have the lg rumor touch. idk i used to have sprint and i had a htc phone but i hate sprint lol.. idk im going to try and keep this phone for a little bit longer lol we spend alot of money on phones haha..
  • katieabril
    March 6, 2012 at 12:49 PM
  • katieabril
    March 6, 2012 at 12:50 PM
  • doopey
    by doopey
    March 6, 2012 at 12:54 PM

I have a Motorola Bionic (Android) thru Verizon (been with them since 1995) - I love it.

• mom2ljh
    by mom2ljh
    March 6, 2012 at 12:55 PM
    iPhone 4S. Verizon. Love it.
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts