pootersmomi
Happy Monday! What are your plans for the week?
December 5, 2011 at 8:06 AM

Replies

• goddess99
    December 5, 2011 at 9:27 AM

no real plans. I don't have anything going on at my dd's school so I'll just be home doing things. Cleaning, laundry, some cooking, maybe baking, I have errands to run tomorrow. That's about it.

• mom2gr8tgirls
    December 5, 2011 at 9:35 AM
    DD1 has a girl scout event tonight, and I need to do laundry today. Tomorrow is a whole lot of nothing, except for my coffee date with my bestie. Wednesday DD2 has ballet lessons. Thursday DD1 has ballet. Friday DD1 has hip hop lessons. Hopefully finally going to get our tree on Saturday morning and then we have family pictures in the afternoon.
  • EthansMom101207
    December 5, 2011 at 10:21 AM

I work at two. Sop my plans for most of the day will be working. Ew. 2 to 10 shift.

• mrsnoble2004
    December 5, 2011 at 11:17 AM

I don't really have anything going on this week besides keeping a couple of the girls entertained while the gas leaks at the school are being fixed.

• dancer
    by dancer
    December 5, 2011 at 11:18 AM

working long hours!

• OliviasMommy611
    December 5, 2011 at 11:24 AM

School..bummer. Hopefully rent the help on tuesday when it is released!

• Aleta775
    December 5, 2011 at 11:54 AM

The main thing I want to get done this week, is to mail off all the Christmas cards. I have crafts things to work on, and cookies to bake. We also have 2 big Christmas packages we have to finish putting together to mail off to our families. If I can get everything mailed off then I'll be a happy camper. Then I have to buy food and clean my house because I'm hosting a Christmas brunch and tea party on Sunday. :) Oh! AND, my hubby's Christmas work party is on Friday. ACK! Now that I've made a list I realize how much I have to do. LOL.

• snuggiewoogie
    December 5, 2011 at 1:09 PM

I gonna do some wrapping this week. I've got to get started on that!!!

holding gifts

• MistressMinerva
    December 5, 2011 at 1:14 PM

I have today and tomorrow off from work and doing nothing but being lazy. It's been raining for the last 2 days straight so not much to do but lay around.

• delanna6two
    December 5, 2011 at 3:00 PM

School Christmas Programs and school projects...thank u for the internet!