pootersmomi
The weekend is here! What are your plans?
October 28, 2011 at 7:50 AM

Replies

• mom2gr8tgirls
    October 28, 2011 at 8:40 AM
    Oliver has a dr appt today then we're going grocery shopping and we're carving pumpkins tonight, tomorrow I'm cutting and coloring a friend's hair and that's about it. Quiet weekend around here.
  • Teeshann
    October 28, 2011 at 9:45 AM

we have some halloween activities to go to.

• MommyWeston
    October 28, 2011 at 9:49 AM

Tonight DS1 has a hockey game

Saturday DD1 has a hockey game and DD2 has figure skating. We are also FINIALLY closing our pool

Sunday DS2 and DS3 have hockey, then we are going shopping for halloween candy and decorations.

• MistressMinerva
    October 28, 2011 at 11:34 AM

Nothing. Taking it easy this weekend.

• momofsixangels
    October 28, 2011 at 12:01 PM

Taking the kids to trunk or treat tonight.They have off of school today.

• Pammi86
    by Pammi86
    October 28, 2011 at 12:11 PM

Well Saturday we are prob going to Purina Farms or something during the day and then I am watching my nephew over night...he is 3 months old, my daughter is 5 months old. This should be interesting lol! Then Sunday we are dropping our dog off at the groomers for a much needed bath and nail trim, heading to church, then out to lunch with my mother in law and home to carve our pumpkin! Busy weekend ahead! : )

• splatz
    by splatz
    October 28, 2011 at 5:48 PM
    Watching the game with bfs family tonight. Appointments tomorrow. Then Sunday going to visit my friend at her boutique. A nice low stress weekend! :)
  • mrsnoble2004
    October 28, 2011 at 7:14 PM

I need to put some elastic on Tinkerbell's shoes so they will stay on her feet. There is a "trunk or treat" at church tomorrow. Grocery shopping, and count the box tops so I can get them mailed in by Tuesday.

• armywife1229
    October 29, 2011 at 12:43 PM

Ran a 5k this morning, the in-laws are coming up for the day. Church tomorrow and Trunk or Treat in the afternoon tomorrow.

• meka26
    by meka26
    October 29, 2011 at 4:51 PM

We don't have any plans right now. Everything we do is last minute, lol.