Featured Posts
pootersmomi
The weekend is here! What are your plans?
October 28, 2011 at 7:50 AM

Replies

• mom2gr8tgirls
    October 28, 2011 at 8:40 AM
    Oliver has a dr appt today then we're going grocery shopping and we're carving pumpkins tonight, tomorrow I'm cutting and coloring a friend's hair and that's about it. Quiet weekend around here.
  • Teeshann
    October 28, 2011 at 9:45 AM

we have some halloween activities to go to.

• MommyWeston
    October 28, 2011 at 9:49 AM

Tonight DS1 has a hockey game

Saturday DD1 has a hockey game and DD2 has figure skating. We are also FINIALLY closing our pool

Sunday DS2 and DS3 have hockey, then we are going shopping for halloween candy and decorations.

• MistressMinerva
    October 28, 2011 at 11:34 AM

Nothing. Taking it easy this weekend.

• momofsixangels
    October 28, 2011 at 12:01 PM

Taking the kids to trunk or treat tonight.They have off of school today.

• Pammi86
    by Pammi86
    October 28, 2011 at 12:11 PM

Well Saturday we are prob going to Purina Farms or something during the day and then I am watching my nephew over night...he is 3 months old, my daughter is 5 months old. This should be interesting lol! Then Sunday we are dropping our dog off at the groomers for a much needed bath and nail trim, heading to church, then out to lunch with my mother in law and home to carve our pumpkin! Busy weekend ahead! : )

• splatz
    by splatz
    October 28, 2011 at 5:48 PM
    Watching the game with bfs family tonight. Appointments tomorrow. Then Sunday going to visit my friend at her boutique. A nice low stress weekend! :)
  • mrsnoble2004
    October 28, 2011 at 7:14 PM

I need to put some elastic on Tinkerbell's shoes so they will stay on her feet. There is a "trunk or treat" at church tomorrow. Grocery shopping, and count the box tops so I can get them mailed in by Tuesday.

• armywife1229
    October 29, 2011 at 12:43 PM

Ran a 5k this morning, the in-laws are coming up for the day. Church tomorrow and Trunk or Treat in the afternoon tomorrow.

• meka26
    by meka26
    October 29, 2011 at 4:51 PM

We don't have any plans right now. Everything we do is last minute, lol.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN