Featured Posts
anglburke
Very watery period. What's the deal?
October 13, 2011 at 1:43 PM

I need advice please! Here's my story. I have a 5 month old  who I just recently stopped bfing. I am currently having my first period after birth. I expected it to be heavy or abnormal but it is extremely watery! I woke up 3 times last night soaking through tampon,underwear, and bed. (each time put new tampon, new underwear, and rolled up toilet paper for extra protection. It wasn't blood that soaked through. It was pink in color but mostly just watery.
It's wierd cause I have just gone through about 2 weeks of full blown pregnancy symptoms and "knowing" I was preggo. I had 2 neg blood test and numerous neg hpts. They also did blood tests for other hormoses to try and see if something else was wrong. All came back normal.
 I finally went in to get an ultrasound to figure out what was wrong with me. They called me about a week ago with results. They said I had a "questionable complex cyst" I'm not sure if this is related to the cyst (nurse told me it wasn't) or what's going on with my body. I'm still having all the preg symptoms I had with my previous pregnancy including morning sickness, headaches,all day nausia, food aversions etc...I don't believe I am preg anymore but something is going on with my body! Anyone have any advice other than going to see my dr? Iv'e been in there 5 times in the past 2 weeks. I am at a point now where I don't think they are much help :(

Replies

• goddess99
    October 13, 2011 at 2:27 PM

BUMP

Idk good luck, hope someone can help!

• mrsnoble2004
    October 13, 2011 at 5:39 PM

Wait until after your weird period and test again? Doctors can be wrong.

• LovelyLauren55
    October 13, 2011 at 5:45 PM

I have no clue, here's a bump tho!

• splatz
    by splatz
    October 13, 2011 at 7:23 PM
    No idea! :/
  • armywife1229
    October 13, 2011 at 8:11 PM

I would go back to the doc. They told me I wasn't pregnant with DD and I was. 

• anglburke
    October 13, 2011 at 10:19 PM

Has anyone else had watery periods ever? I really don't think I'm preg anymore. I looked up the symptoms of a complex cyst and it would explain most of my "preg" symptoms. The biggest ones being nausia and intense cramping. Iv'e related the headaches to the change of the season cause Iv'e also started getting a cold. I have been very relieved with the realisation that I am not preg. Why does it keep haunting me? I have 2 beautiful boys who I love more than life but I do not want another one. The last 2 weeks have been very rough not knowing. It doesn't look like anyone has any advice? Guess I have to play the waiting game some more :( I go back for a follow up ultrasond in a few weeks so hopefully they can finally give me some answers. they said if it is a complex cyst, I will most likely have to get it removed.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN