Featured Posts
mama90
Could I possibly Be pregnant?
by mama90
October 1, 2011 at 2:34 PM

I was On the birth control pill for a few months. I stopped taking it Sept. 6th...... I startded my period sept. 9th.... So I am expecting my period to start in 6 days which is Oct. 7th but since This past thursday sept. 28th I have bin having period like cramping.... This morning was worse I felt really sharp pains and felt a little swollen in my uterus area, but it has gotten better..... PLEASE HELP!! May I possibly be pregnant? Is it too early to take the test?

Replies

• Janet
    by Janet
    October 2, 2011 at 12:44 PM

It is possible you can be pregnant of course but I agree with everyone it is to early to tell.

• mama90
    by mama90
    October 9, 2011 at 1:22 AM

Hello Ladies!! So I went to the Dollar Tree today and bought a test..... It had one dark line and one very light pink line. So.... THERE WAS TWO LINES!!! I had the Same result when I tested myself with my second baby... =D Im sooo Excited!!! But just to be on the safe side im going to go see a doctor Monday to test there....I keep you posted ; )

• AimeeE
    by AimeeE
    October 9, 2011 at 1:39 AM

Yea !!! Congrats!!! I just read your post for the first time and I thought it sounded like implantion cramping. It doen't happen to everyone, but it happened to me both times!

• Tori77
    by Tori77
    October 9, 2011 at 1:43 AM

Awww...well CONGRATS!!!

Quoting mama90:

Hello Ladies!! So I went to the Dollar Tree today and bought a test..... It had one dark line and one very light pink line. So.... THERE WAS TWO LINES!!! I had the Same result when I tested myself with my second baby... =D Im sooo Excited!!! But just to be on the safe side im going to go see a doctor Monday to test there....I keep you posted ; )

• splatz
    by splatz
    October 9, 2011 at 7:03 PM
    Congrats mama!
  • mrsnoble2004
    October 9, 2011 at 7:35 PM

Congratulations

• goddess99
    October 9, 2011 at 7:42 PM

Aww Congrats!!

Quoting mama90:

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN