mama90
Could I possibly Be pregnant?
by mama90
October 1, 2011 at 2:34 PM

I was On the birth control pill for a few months. I stopped taking it Sept. 6th...... I startded my period sept. 9th.... So I am expecting my period to start in 6 days which is Oct. 7th but since This past thursday sept. 28th I have bin having period like cramping.... This morning was worse I felt really sharp pains and felt a little swollen in my uterus area, but it has gotten better..... PLEASE HELP!! May I possibly be pregnant? Is it too early to take the test?

Replies

• Janet
    by Janet
    October 2, 2011 at 12:44 PM

It is possible you can be pregnant of course but I agree with everyone it is to early to tell.

• mama90
    by mama90
    October 9, 2011 at 1:22 AM

Hello Ladies!! So I went to the Dollar Tree today and bought a test..... It had one dark line and one very light pink line. So.... THERE WAS TWO LINES!!! I had the Same result when I tested myself with my second baby... =D Im sooo Excited!!! But just to be on the safe side im going to go see a doctor Monday to test there....I keep you posted ; )

• AimeeE
    by AimeeE
    October 9, 2011 at 1:39 AM

Yea !!! Congrats!!! I just read your post for the first time and I thought it sounded like implantion cramping. It doen't happen to everyone, but it happened to me both times!

• Tori77
    by Tori77
    October 9, 2011 at 1:43 AM

Awww...well CONGRATS!!!

Quoting mama90:

Hello Ladies!! So I went to the Dollar Tree today and bought a test..... It had one dark line and one very light pink line. So.... THERE WAS TWO LINES!!! I had the Same result when I tested myself with my second baby... =D Im sooo Excited!!! But just to be on the safe side im going to go see a doctor Monday to test there....I keep you posted ; )

• splatz
    by splatz
    October 9, 2011 at 7:03 PM
    Congrats mama!
  • mrsnoble2004
    October 9, 2011 at 7:35 PM

Congratulations

• goddess99
    October 9, 2011 at 7:42 PM

Aww Congrats!!

Quoting mama90: