Featured Posts
Pammi86
Halloween!
by Pammi86
September 16, 2011 at 12:57 PM

I am so excited for Halloween! My dd will only be 5 months by then but I still have decided to dress her up and give out candy at my parents! I dunno what she will be yet but I am online looking to see what I want to order for her! Anyone preparing for this yet? Whats everyone dressing up as!?!?! : )

Replies

• jenniferlee_12
    September 16, 2011 at 12:59 PM

I am still trying to find a costume for my 16 month old. Last year he was a skunk 'little stinker' and I loved it! 

• momofsixangels
    September 16, 2011 at 1:06 PM
    The kids are getting excited.Not sure what they are going to dress up as.
  • LindaClement
    September 16, 2011 at 1:16 PM

My girls are keen... the elder is a seamstress so she's inclined to make herself, and often her sister, costumes.

I can't even describe how little I care about Halloween...

• mrsnoble2004
    September 16, 2011 at 2:58 PM

I'm not ready, lol.

• splatz
    by splatz
    September 16, 2011 at 3:01 PM
    We found dd's costume totally on accident. We were killing time at Once Upon a Child and fell in love with it. She's going to be a girly pirate. And for now big brother wants to be a pirate too.
  • mrsnoble2004
    September 16, 2011 at 3:11 PM

You should make her a captain's coat to go with it. The fleece will keep her warm and It turns out really cute.

Quoting splatz:

We found dd's costume totally on accident. We were killing time at Once Upon a Child and fell in love with it. She's going to be a girly pirate. And for now big brother wants to be a pirate too.

• liz.1986
    September 16, 2011 at 3:54 PM

I probably won't start thinking about costumes till next month. lol

• Andeigh
    by Andeigh
    September 16, 2011 at 5:30 PM

haven't really thought about it.

• armywife1229
    September 16, 2011 at 7:44 PM
    I really need to start working on my kids costumes. They are going as Jake and Izzy from the Neverland Pirates.
  • goddess99
    September 16, 2011 at 9:49 PM

I don't know what my dd is gona be, she's only 9 but fits in an adult s/m. So we'll have to see. So many adult customes are smutty =/ ... but I did decide I'm gona buy halloween treats for her class.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN