Pammi86
Halloween!
by Pammi86
September 16, 2011 at 12:57 PM

I am so excited for Halloween! My dd will only be 5 months by then but I still have decided to dress her up and give out candy at my parents! I dunno what she will be yet but I am online looking to see what I want to order for her! Anyone preparing for this yet? Whats everyone dressing up as!?!?! : )

Replies

• jenniferlee_12
    September 16, 2011 at 12:59 PM

I am still trying to find a costume for my 16 month old. Last year he was a skunk 'little stinker' and I loved it! 

• momofsixangels
    September 16, 2011 at 1:06 PM
    The kids are getting excited.Not sure what they are going to dress up as.
  • LindaClement
    September 16, 2011 at 1:16 PM

My girls are keen... the elder is a seamstress so she's inclined to make herself, and often her sister, costumes.

I can't even describe how little I care about Halloween...

• mrsnoble2004
    September 16, 2011 at 2:58 PM

I'm not ready, lol.

• splatz
    by splatz
    September 16, 2011 at 3:01 PM
    We found dd's costume totally on accident. We were killing time at Once Upon a Child and fell in love with it. She's going to be a girly pirate. And for now big brother wants to be a pirate too.
  • mrsnoble2004
    September 16, 2011 at 3:11 PM

You should make her a captain's coat to go with it. The fleece will keep her warm and It turns out really cute.

Quoting splatz:

We found dd's costume totally on accident. We were killing time at Once Upon a Child and fell in love with it. She's going to be a girly pirate. And for now big brother wants to be a pirate too.

• liz.1986
    September 16, 2011 at 3:54 PM

I probably won't start thinking about costumes till next month. lol

• Andeigh
    by Andeigh
    September 16, 2011 at 5:30 PM

haven't really thought about it.

• armywife1229
    September 16, 2011 at 7:44 PM
    I really need to start working on my kids costumes. They are going as Jake and Izzy from the Neverland Pirates.
  • goddess99
    September 16, 2011 at 9:49 PM

I don't know what my dd is gona be, she's only 9 but fits in an adult s/m. So we'll have to see. So many adult customes are smutty =/ ... but I did decide I'm gona buy halloween treats for her class.