Featured Posts
McM0609
Lonely (vent)
by McM0609
September 12, 2011 at 11:34 PM

Ok so i havent been gtg along with my family and my husbands family or should i say they arent gtg along with me (apparently they cant handle the horomones of a pregnant woman so they decide to avoid me) which i have no problem with cause i am better off but in the back of my mind i do wish someone cared and at least see how im doing and if i need anything. i have no friends or no one to really talk too and i am trying sooo hard not to get depressed but im not sure thats possible just because i have no one i can express my feelings too. all i do is take care of my daughter and be pregnant and no one who understands me or cares for my feelings. my husband works 24/7 and he needs too to make money for the new baby we're having in dec. everyone hates me so much i dont think i am gtg a baby shower and i dont think we will have anyone to watch my daughter while i go in labor. ugh! i wanna cry but i am so over crying for people who dont care about me it just affects me and my baby and my daughter, my husband and i argue now more for some reason its like hes more mean too me and i feel like sometimes he doesnt care how i feel or that i am alone allll the time. i wish i can pick up the phone and call someone and cry too them without being judged or critized, i hate being in this situation. once i have this baby i will be soo ready to have a job and i hope its easier this time around. too top it all off i have Gestational Diabetes and i feel like i havent been able too talk to someone about it on how i feel and the fears i have for it.

anyway i can go on and on but i guess for now i will end here.

Replies

• goddess99
    September 13, 2011 at 1:47 AM

hugs   We are here.. You can talk to us :)  I'm sorry you're having these issues especially when your pregnant. I think men just don't get it sometimes. They're at work all day talking to adults and we're at home all day talking to little people. I hope everything gets better :)

• mrsnoble2004
    September 13, 2011 at 2:47 PM

Gestational Diabetes doesn't have to be scary. I had it with my last dd and by watching what I ate and walking after meals I kept my sugar where it was supposed to be. She was born 7 pounds and 6 ounces, and is still my skinny baby at 5 years old.

I'm sorry your family doesn't want to deal with the pregnant woman hormones but I'm sure they'll come around and someone will be there for you when you need them the most.

• USAFamily
    September 13, 2011 at 2:52 PM

((HUGS)) I am so sorry hun. Try to take it one day at a time, one issue at a time. Don't place so much stress on your self and the baby! If your family is being difficult, someone else WILL step up. Have your Dh ask his parents if they are willing to take your dd when you go into labor.

And come in here and vent. You may not be able to just pic up the phone- but you can drop us a line anytime! ((HUGS)) Hang in there dear.

• Kari727
    by Kari727
    September 13, 2011 at 3:07 PM

I know you shouldn't have to, but maybe call yours/his family and apologize for being so hormonal and say you will try to be....less so.  Take a deep breath before going off the deep end on them cuz whatever pregnant women flip out over is usually a tiny matter (myself included when I was pregnant!)  And talk to your husband about what's going on with the family and him and try to make it better for yours and new baby's sake.  Hugs to you, Mama!

• LindaClement
    September 13, 2011 at 4:05 PM

Nice vent.

If I were to give you any advice (not that you asked for it, do whatever like with it) I would suggest investigating the possibility that you're not sad, but furious... maybe the timing of this baby is poor, and you're feeling trapped and irate, or you were on the verge of feeling like you were really coping with your life and now it's all going to change, so you're livid... or you've just realized that your dreams for you life that you'd clung to through all of what's been hard to handle have clearly been made impossible, and you'd like to tear someone's hair off --only it's no one's fault, not even your own...

Fury causes depression, not sadness. It's that, socially, fury is so dangerous that our bodies will numb us out, create a lot of tears (to release the stress) and stop us from reaching out to others (so we don't end up with the Pregnant Lady Massacre)... the trick is figuring out what's causing the fury, and how to deal more effectively with it (than the anger)...

Be gentle with yourself... you have a lot of hormones driving your thinking right now, and it's probably not really logical --or something you'd recognize as logical at a different point in your life.

Drink lots of water. Eat excellent food. Rest when you need to, even if you have to put your feet up on the bench at the grocery store for a while. Don't think about what other people might be thinking, just take care of your needs.

• McM0609
    by McM0609
    September 13, 2011 at 4:11 PM
    Thnx ladies, its just they've done so many things that have hurt me even way before gtg pregnant that they find that same excuse. I mean we're females we're hormonal as it is and we're going to give attitudes weather its intentionally or not they shouldnt hold that against me. They give me attitudes allll the time but that hadnt stopped me from going over there and hanging out. I dont go over there anymore cause it'll be awkward pretending nothing happen. And im tired of talking and try gtg them to understand me its now a matter of action.
  • LovelyLauren55
    September 13, 2011 at 4:45 PM
    I'm so srry you're going thru all that!!! Vent away, and if you need a friend, feel free to add me or pm me -hugs-
  • Ricanmami1
    September 13, 2011 at 4:45 PM

im sorry sweety that your going threw this i hope everything works out for you 

• Ludvik_Smith
    September 13, 2011 at 5:00 PM

Are there any playgroups or mommy & me classes in your area that you can join? You can spend time with your daughter and meet other moms who have kids the same age as yours and maybe even some who are currently pregnant. It may help :)

• splatz
    by splatz
    September 13, 2011 at 5:20 PM
    *hugs*
    Have you looked on here for a due date group? I had no real support or shoulder to cry on when I was pregnant with my 11 month old. It was SO nice to have a bunch of people who understood exactly what I was going through.
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN