Featured Posts
goddess99
Weekends Alone...?
September 10, 2011 at 6:09 PM

Do your kids go anywhere for the weekends? Do you (and your SO) get a quiet house?

Replies

• mrsnoble2004
    September 10, 2011 at 6:29 PM

most weekends the girls ditch us for grandma

• steffiecox
    September 10, 2011 at 6:31 PM
    Nope that doesn't happen. She's still a baby.
  • goddess99
    September 10, 2011 at 7:42 PM

My dd is gone almost every weekend with either her dad or Grandma. Very rarely do we have her, maybe 1 or 2 weekends a year.

• LovelyLauren55
    September 10, 2011 at 7:54 PM

Yep, every other weekend, both kids go with Daddy for the weekend, its nice but we usually dont do much, its pretty much my chance to catch up on sleep and housework, lol

this is about to dramatically change tho, when the baby comes! Im kinda nervous lol

• goddess99
    September 10, 2011 at 8:06 PM

Yeah the catching up on sleep will likely be done

Quoting LovelyLauren55:

Yep, every other weekend, both kids go with Daddy for the weekend, its nice but we usually dont do much, its pretty much my chance to catch up on sleep and housework, lol

this is about to dramatically change tho, when the baby comes! Im kinda nervous lol

• mrsnoble2004
    September 10, 2011 at 8:14 PM

And as usual the girls just left with grandma...I swear sometimes I feel more like the babysitter.

• Andeigh
    by Andeigh
    September 10, 2011 at 8:21 PM
    My oldest goes to her dads every other weekend.
  • LindaClement
    September 10, 2011 at 8:34 PM

No.

Well, presently, they both live on their own with roommates.... but when they were kids, we liked their company and never sent them anywhere. 

Rarely, they'd have sleepovers at Grandpa's or a friends... but not often both at once, or for two whole days.

• xavierlogan09
    September 10, 2011 at 10:53 PM

Nope. My little guy will only be two next month. I like having him around on weekends. I get to spend a lot of quality time with him. Since I'm in school during the week and have homework.

• splatz
    by splatz
    September 11, 2011 at 12:07 AM
    Cam goes to his Dad's every other weekend. I wish he didn't. But, we try to get our shopping, errand running, and other boring stuff done while he's gone so were free to do more when he's home.
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts