Featured Posts
goddess99
You know you're addicted to CM when.......
September 10, 2011 at 2:15 PM

??

Replies

• goddess99
    September 11, 2011 at 11:08 PM

omg lol I do that all the time

Quoting Vix920:

Also when you're still on and notice someone else responded to the thread after you so you check to see if they said anything about your comment... Dude, I really have to stop!

Quoting goddess99:

LOL!!

Quoting Vix920:

When it's 11 pm on Sunday night and you have to do one more load of laundry so you have something to wear to work in the morning but you're answering "you know you're addicted to CM when..." posts instead.

• goddess99
    September 11, 2011 at 11:11 PM

OH that depends on the thread. some good ones in NC are just too good to put down.. and you don't wana miss anything. It could take a half hour to catch up again and by then it might have gone PooF then you'll never know what happened.  =P

Quoting splatz:

If you have ever replied to a post while in your bathroom. Hah.

• mrsnoble2004
    September 11, 2011 at 11:14 PM

You mean like the "nice" post yesterday? Cannot belive there were 600+ replies before it got locked

Quoting goddess99:

OH that depends on the thread. some good ones in NC are just too good to put down.. and you don't wana miss anything. It could take a half hour to catch up again and by then it might have gone PooF then you'll never know what happened.  =P

Quoting splatz:

• goddess99
    September 11, 2011 at 11:17 PM

Oh I missed it :( dang. I'm not in NC much. I was more referring to the 1 a while back about the hubby pic post and some woman claimed she was having an affair with 1 of the guys.

Quoting mrsnoble2004:

You mean like the "nice" post yesterday? Cannot belive there were 600+ replies before it got locked

Quoting goddess99:

Quoting splatz:

• mrsnoble2004
    September 11, 2011 at 11:19 PM

I remember that one, lol. I don't visit NC much either I just happening to catch that one.

Quoting goddess99:

Oh I missed it :( dang. I'm not in NC much. I was more referring to the 1 a while back about the hubby pic post and some woman claimed she was having an affair with 1 of the guys.

Quoting mrsnoble2004:

Quoting goddess99:

Quoting splatz:

• annavicki
    September 11, 2011 at 11:20 PM

Quoting LovelyLauren55:

Your first thought in the morning is "whats going on today in cafemom" lol

thats me

• goddess99
    September 11, 2011 at 11:27 PM

Oh god that 1 was something. I had come in late but was watching the drama for a good hour and I had posted pics of my hubby in the original thread so I'm thinking -damn it better not be you- then he comes home for lunch so i missed at least 400 replies, the whole time my husband is just sitting there trying to enjoy his sandwich and I'm just glaring at him! LOL

Quoting mrsnoble2004:

I remember that one, lol. I don't visit NC much either I just happening to catch that one.

Quoting goddess99:

Quoting mrsnoble2004:

Quoting goddess99:

Quoting splatz:

• mrsnoble2004
    September 11, 2011 at 11:30 PM

LMAO I stayed out of that one. Dh isn't one to let his picture get taken.

• mrsnoble2004
    September 11, 2011 at 11:31 PM

Welcome to Mom to Mom annavicki

Quoting annavicki:

Quoting LovelyLauren55:

Your first thought in the morning is "whats going on today in cafemom" lol

thats me

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to