Featured Posts
Pammi86
What's Your Plans For The Weekend!?!
by Pammi86
September 8, 2011 at 9:04 AM
What's everyone planning to do this weekend!?!

Replies

• LovelyLauren55
    September 8, 2011 at 9:06 AM
    Hang out with my kids.....I don't really have plans per say this weekend......its my weekend with them tho, so Im sure we will do something.
  • Pammi86
    by Pammi86
    September 8, 2011 at 9:07 AM
    My dh and I are taking our dd to the local carnival on Saturday night! We know she is too lil to do anything but we go every year! My cousin and her family are coming in from out of town to go and my brother along with friends we grew up with all attend! Its a tradition at our local church! And they have the BEST beer brats and kraut! Not to mention funnel cakes lol! On Sunday we plan to go to church and since its been cool out maybe even swing by the Zoo! Can't wait till Friday! One more day!!!
  • Pammi86
    by Pammi86
    September 8, 2011 at 9:08 AM
    Have fun! : )

Quoting LovelyLauren55:

Hang out with my kids.....I don't really have plans per say this weekend......its my weekend with them tho, so Im sure we will do something.

• goddess99
    September 8, 2011 at 10:31 AM

My dh wants us to go shopping for a new bathroom sink. I'm hoping to grab a nap :) then have a nice dinner on Saturday. Sunday probably laundry.

• splatz
    by splatz
    September 8, 2011 at 10:33 AM
    What carnival?

Quoting Pammi86:

My dh and I are taking our dd to the local carnival on Saturday night! We know she is too lil to do anything but we go every year! My cousin and her family are coming in from out of town to go and my brother along with friends we grew up with all attend! Its a tradition at our local church! And they have the BEST beer brats and kraut! Not to mention funnel cakes lol! On Sunday we plan to go to church and since its been cool out maybe even swing by the Zoo! Can't wait till Friday! One more day!!!
  • splatz
    by splatz
    September 8, 2011 at 10:35 AM
    Friday we have to pick up ds's tux. Then possibly going to the carnival at our parish.
    Then Saturday my friends wedding and whatever crazyness goes along with that, and ds being her ring bearer.
    Sunday hopefully just down time.
  • Andeigh
    by Andeigh
    September 8, 2011 at 10:38 AM

Working this weekend. And grocery shopping, probably some homework, and light cleaning.. 

I lead such an exciting life, I know! 

• jltplk25
    September 8, 2011 at 11:05 AM

Well... I *think* we're going shopping!! I am in bad need of clothes now that I may be working some and the kiddos need some new winter shoes.

• buella
    by buella
    September 8, 2011 at 3:51 PM

Saturday @ 10 my dd cheer's

@ noon is a family reunion

• lapcounter
    September 8, 2011 at 3:55 PM
    Shooting photos at a local festival, shopping with my princesses, baby shower also on Saturday then we have 2 benefits early Saturday evening and a party down by the river. Sunday I may try and place the new flooring in my laundry room and place the new paneling up so I can paint next weekend :)
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN