Featured Posts
Trawickshaw
Energy
September 7, 2011 at 12:56 PM

Hey ladies, I've been on here for awhile but haven't posted in a long time. I wanted to share something with every mom out there! I've been doing a nutritional cleanse for the past 6 weeks and have had amazing results! I've lost 18 pounds and over 50 inches!!!! I have more energy now than I know what to do with, which is something I have NEVER had! I sleep better, feel less bloated and gassy, and just feel healthier overall. This is not a colon cleanse, I get that question a lot. It's pure organic nutrition! It rushes pure nutrition packed full of vitamins and minerals your body needs and by doing that it flushes out those toxins that we come in contact with every day. Our bodies create fat cells to cover these toxins in an effort to protect against them. Flush out those toxins and flush out the fat! I whole heartedly believe this is something everyone needs, but especially moms! We need all the energy we can get! If you are interested please email me and I can give you more info. trawickshaw@aol.com

Lauren

Replies

• Pammi86
    by Pammi86
    September 7, 2011 at 1:06 PM

Congrats! However I have too many health issues for my dr to approve trying this.

• goddess99
    September 7, 2011 at 1:32 PM

congrats on your weight loss :)

• mrsnoble2004
    September 7, 2011 at 2:05 PM

Congrats!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts